Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealthing out of the middle of PvP combat = terrible

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stealthing out of the middle of PvP combat = terrible

12.25.2011 , 05:15 AM | #31
lol take away stealth from a stealth class just so you can own them, how pathetic. I dont play a stealth class and have NO problem with it as stealth is core to someone else. its like saying to take way charge from melee or ranged from range...such a stupid thread.

12.25.2011 , 07:40 PM | #32
I've used DOT's on people before they used their "vanish" many times and only had it pop a couple noobs. They always cleanse them.

I've had more success with AOE's but not everyone has an AOE and many time the terrain prevents this method anyways. I mean really, huttball and alderran means they can likely immediately break LOS after vanish. Voidstar is 50/50 on that one.
I have faith in Bioware and Mythic to deliver a good game. I have more faith in myself to decide in an unbiased fashion whether or not it is good. Neither has any impact on the fact that I will kill you.

12.25.2011 , 08:06 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by zaboteur View Post
its a bad pvp mechanic, and just leads to lame play.

Assassin and shadow have huge advantages in PvP because of this, and no I dont want to have to respect my whole tree just so I can put a dot on a stelthing player.

God forbid you have to PvP actually, man that would suck to use skills..

12.25.2011 , 08:09 PM | #34
I'll give up in-combat stealth for Medium armor, as a melee character I'm butthurt that I have less armor than most ranged characters.