Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is the rapid shots healing annoying?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Is the rapid shots healing annoying?

Lazzerswords
12.24.2011 , 10:33 PM | #1
I was thinking of rolling a combat medic after being kinda bored with inquisitor healing. but having to constantly keep up cs to 30 stacks seems annoying.

Frontplayer
12.25.2011 , 01:15 AM | #2
It is not annoying...using the rapid shots healing is not for the stacks only. Itīs your bread and butter healing between the casted healing so your heat level can go down.

scan, scan, (if need be a third scan), rapid shots healing to mitigate incoming damage and wait for heat level to sink.

So the the sound is starting to get annoying I gove you that but the functionality is just great and makes the Merc healing so unique. Using the rapid shots healing right a BH can heal without end. Force user come to their limits faster. At least thatīs what Iīve seen.

djinnerman
12.25.2011 , 01:22 AM | #3
The only thing that can be annoying about it is the constant sound it will keep making, but I seem to like it. It's also another thing to upkeep will doing other things.

I don't find pressing 1 all the time is boring, it's very fun.

Plus you see a lot of green.
Literofcola
<Coconut Monkeys>
The Crucible Pits

Deathscor
12.25.2011 , 02:06 AM | #4
I actually love it, its so different from any healing in mmo's.

Godofwall
12.25.2011 , 03:07 AM | #5
I love anything that can be considered annoying. My Juggernaut friend on the other hand freaking hates me.

The healing mechanic is fantastic and I'm having a ball.

Draconax
12.25.2011 , 05:31 AM | #6
Healing bullets are amazing, period. Love the ability to do a free heal on the move. Doesn't heal for a ton, but it's free and instant, and stacks the canister for supercharged gas, so it's all around awesome.

Efioanaes
12.25.2011 , 09:23 AM | #7
As much as i enjoy my merc healer and the fact once heat management is sussed and you can effectively heal infinitely its pointless because most bosses in endgame have strict enrage timers.

Sturon
12.25.2011 , 10:48 AM | #8
Bodyguard spec means never having to stop shooting.

It's a good thing.

djinnerman
12.25.2011 , 02:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sturon View Post
Bodyguard spec means never having to stop shooting.

It's a good thing.
Very nice point. Although I'm fine with not shooting anything (besides cc)
Literofcola
<Coconut Monkeys>
The Crucible Pits