Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

Darth_Krushya
09.16.2016 , 11:48 AM | #21
I totally support any aesthetic extras for players' favorite species. Please BioWare listen to your players.
THE JE'DAII CODE: "There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing light of fire. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force."

Bookworm_Jedi
09.30.2016 , 02:58 PM | #22
Yeeeeeeeees!

violet, lavender, heck I'd love to see maybe a silver or grey

BlueShiftRecall
10.04.2016 , 02:26 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Bookworm_Jedi View Post
violet, lavender, heck I'd love to see maybe a silver or grey
I'd never thought of a silver/grey, a silver colour would look nice with some of the dark patterns currently available.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Willjb
10.25.2016 , 10:28 AM | #24
I'd definitely pay for a purple twilek.

Mevan
10.25.2016 , 01:30 PM | #25
Agreed. +1 to this, more skin-tone variety!

Neshira
10.28.2016 , 11:24 AM | #26
More variety for everything would be nice.
I'd cry if they did a real character creator. There are so many MMO's now that have a true character creator instead of just a "pick your face" variant. I mean look at BDO in which you can go so far as to change your character's finger lengths if that floats your goat.
My Referral Link <Click for a 7 day free subscription and some awesome goodies including a free character server transfer worth 10 bucks and tons of unlocks to make playing preferred more bearable.

Capella
03.10.2017 , 08:55 AM | #27
I'd love to see all the Togruta skin colors unlocked for Twi'lek. Twi'lek have 2 versions of most colors (2 blues, 2 greens, 2 reds, 2 yellow), but the Togruta have multiple reds, blues, greens.. (Also they have purple, brown, and grey, which Twi'leks don't have.) Wouldn't it be cool to get that lavender purple on Twi'lek? Or the dark one?

We've had Mirialan, Chiss, and Human appearance packs. (Plus hairstyle unlocks for most races.) I'd love to see a Twi'lek appearance bundle with a few more tattoos, makeup, complexions, headbands, and skin colors. Add in some lekku wrappings instead of tattoos too!
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Rebamcfan
03.19.2017 , 11:29 PM | #28
Giving out my support for this, new colors for Twi'leks would be awesome
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg Many thanks for those who have clicked my Referral link, I've been able to unlock many things. ^_^
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

berelinde
04.04.2017 , 07:37 AM | #29
Sure, why not? After all, Twi'lek skin can contain blue or red pigment already, so there's no reason why it couldn't contain both. And we do see evidence of blended skin pigment elsewhere. Blue+green=aqua skin; green+red=gold skin. That tells me that the neither the gene for blue nor red shows dominant expression. Makes sense that blue+red=purple skin.

BlueShiftRecall
04.11.2017 , 01:06 AM | #30
Can't believe I posted this originally in 2015, seems forever ago now. Still waiting for this pretty please.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks