Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

BlueShiftRecall
05.24.2015 , 02:50 PM | #1
Ever since Jedi Academy where I played Jaden as purple twilek I have always wanted to create a swtor character based on that character with purple skin. So I would love a cartel market buy for extra twilek skin colours like purple
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Karaiblis
05.25.2015 , 08:27 AM | #2
Yes! Please let me have a purple Twi'lek, maybe even offer a lavender and a dark violet option, pleeease purple Twis!
Passion Strength Power Victory Freedom
Kovrai Ebon Hawk Rysari
Subscription referral link for free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/DnTB8N

GraceMBarta
05.26.2015 , 05:51 PM | #3
Yes please.

BrianDavion
05.29.2015 , 09:34 PM | #6
I approve of this idea.

monkeetoupee
08.10.2015 , 03:20 PM | #7
I would pay so much money for some additional cosmetic options for Twi'leks. Purple skin color, some new lekku wear, etc., etc. Seems like a no-brainer.

Jesira
08.16.2015 , 03:48 AM | #8
I was literally looking for a thread about this before I posted one myself.

+1

I want a purple Twi'lek. I know the devs are probably working on their next species addition now that Togruta are out (I love them, btw) but I do think it's important to provide additional options for vanilla species, and the Twi'lek haven't gotten a single new thing. Skin pigments, headbands, and eye colors are probably the most obvious things they could add to provide more extensive customization. Purple (light & dark) need to be options! Like the Togruta purples.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

BlueShiftRecall
08.16.2015 , 02:59 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
Like the Togruta purples.
I agree after seeing all the colours the togruta skin can come in (which is great I love just how many colours there are to pick from) I believe it's about time we had a Twi'lek colour pack now I can see so many colours that can work
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks

Nefla
08.18.2015 , 01:47 PM | #10
I'd definitely be on board with purple Twi'leks! It would also be cool to have extra patterns and headbands available, like the cyborgs have extra cybernetics or the humans having extra hair and hair colors, etc...