Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The mandalorian killer is bugged to hell

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The mandalorian killer is bugged to hell

bigphillystyle
12.24.2011 , 09:07 PM | #1
the mandolorian killer aka the quest you have to do before you hit legacy has an infinite amount of bugs within. so far i have encounterted enemies out in the open that are not able top be targeted because they (cannot be seen)...and after getting all the way through the level the final boss didnt even appear so i had to reset my entire mission....

i doubt this thread will ever get to bioware people but COME ON its one of the most important quest in the story line how on earth did this get released this way

Beelzebud
12.24.2011 , 09:30 PM | #2
Yep, that mission gave me a major headache last night. I died in the room before the Warden and Blood, and it spawned me in a medical bay a couple of rooms past that, right outside the Bridge door. The door leading back to the Warden was locked, the door leading to the hangar was locked, the Bridge was completely empty, and I had used my Fleet Pass, so I had to wait 16 hours until this afternoon so I could use my Fleet Pass to get out of the locked room.

I submitted a support ticket, which was closed without comment, and left to rot.

Luckily I was able to Fleet recall this afternoon, and complete the mission. Now I'm reading horror stories about another BH quest that you're supposed to get at 50. Really looking forward to that!

I *want* to like this game. The fact that the BH class quests are obviously not done being worked on, is a major disappointment.

RobertClor
12.24.2011 , 10:39 PM | #3
i reset it and it is still bugged final guy just isn't there

buckeyebulldog
12.25.2011 , 04:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beelzebud View Post

I submitted a support ticket, which was closed without comment, and left to rot.
This sucks. I just submitted a ticket and a bug report about an hr. ago for the same issue. I tried the quest 5x over today and last night, and not once did the jedi spawn, and none of the recommended "fixes" worked. I'm so *********** over this quest, and if my tickets get closed w/o a response like yours did, I won't be renewing my subscription after this first 30 days.

Beelzebud
12.25.2011 , 05:00 PM | #5
I did finally complete the quest. Here is what worked for me.

I waited for my Fleet Pass timer to be ready. Used it. Used my ship to get back to the instance, and then never released to a medical bay if I died.

Some people say resetting the instance was necessary, but for me personally when I left and came back without resetting, everything was fine. Just had to get past the warden's room, and then the Jedi spawned on the Bridge.

Wind_Chaser
12.25.2011 , 06:23 PM | #6
Yeah, this quest is making me want to cancel my sub and snap the discs in half. Bugs happen in MMOs, but when your main class toy arc is so bugged this badly it's just ridiculous.

Just went through with my girlfriend and we saw really interesting things like mobs being green to me but aggro to her, ridiculous LOS issues, and of course, the missing Jedi spawn.

UndyingImhotep
12.25.2011 , 08:52 PM | #7
I only saw one bug in the mission where the padawan would continue healing the jedi after I defeated her. I was able to get around that by pulling the Jedi out of her range and finish him off. I did the mission early on Christmas morning.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Seroxxx
12.25.2011 , 10:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beelzebud View Post
Yep, that mission gave me a major headache last night. I died in the room before the Warden and Blood, and it spawned me in a medical bay a couple of rooms past that, right outside the Bridge door. The door leading back to the Warden was locked, the door leading to the hangar was locked, the Bridge was completely empty, and I had used my Fleet Pass, so I had to wait 16 hours until this afternoon so I could use my Fleet Pass to get out of the locked room.

Luckily I was able to Fleet recall this afternoon, and complete the mission.
Same issue.
Was doing that just 10 hours ago.

Manoog
12.26.2011 , 02:30 AM | #9
Going on record as being bugged on this mission also.

The Jedi target never spawns in, and resetting the mission doesn't help.

UPDATE: Completely quitting out of the game and loading back in fixed the Jedi boss spawn.

Cristari
12.26.2011 , 05:19 AM | #10
This game is soo riddled with bugs I wonder if anyone actually tested for any bugs. Is this how they were able to release early? I would have been more than happy to have waited until next year for this but only if it was bug free. I test games myself and I realise no game can come to market entirely bug free but the basic things like story line quests need to be thoroughly tested to ensure this kind of rubbish (I would have said something stronger if not for the filter) should never make it to gold.

I am also considering cancelling my subscription I have no wish to subscribe to a game I can't complete because of bugs.