*** 3.x Server Crafting Compendium ***

KeyboardNinja

At present, only 192s are craftable. We all know that 198s are coming eventually. In the meantime, with the arrival of Monolith and with it, much more accessible Matter Transubstantiators, it's actually conceivable that we could have a real crafting market again. So here we go… I can't promise I'll maintain this thread indefinitely. In fact, I can promise that I won't. But I'll get the ball rolling for now.

Please post the 192 level (grade 37) schematics that you have learned, together with one Republic and one Imperial character which can be contacted with crafting requests. Please post the same pair of characters for all schematics you know. Accounts posting different character names for different schematics will be treated as fraudsters and struck from the list. Unless otherwise specified, all crafting on this list is "free with mats". Crafters set their own prices and they are perfectly free to charge for things that are traditionally free. Don't get annoyed just because they have a temporary monopoly and are able to charge absurd rates.

Listings will be in chronological post order, to give a small advantage to those who learn schematics first. As a matter of disclosure, I do craft and I do make money from it, but I'm not a Stew or a Karnnage. I have more interest in seeing a healthy economy on the server than in making oodles of money on my own.

Armorings

Barrels

Advanced Reflex Barrel 37

• Serpentine/Shipoopi

Advanced Skill Barrel 37

• Serpentine/Shipoopi

Ears

Resurrected Vindicator's Mk-X Package 37

• Rydarus/Rykilus (800k)

Enhancements

Advanced Sturdiness Enhancement 37

• Tam/Alish