Best server for pub side pvp

reaverend

Title kinda says it all. Just came back to the game and looking for a sever where the pubs do reasonably well in pvp. Doesn't necessarily have to be a pvp server as I care more about organized pvp(arenas and wz) over random world ganking, but a server with a good pub population and where they don't constantly get roflstomped in WZs all day.

Do you have a preference for EU/US/NZ/AU? My personal experience is only with the harbinger and the bastion. The harbinger is pretty balanced in regulars, favors imps in ranked. The bastion tends to favor imps in regulars, pubs in ranked.

I can second the above post.

From my experience on a few different servers -

Bastion has Imp heavy regs until a Pub side premade gets in and wrecks everyone. Pubs are slightly better in ranked.

For Jedi Covenant, its very Imp heavy with premades dominating regs.

Harbinger is pretty well balanced with a slight Pub slant, although Ranked is not easy to come by.

As for other servers, I have not done enough to make an informed statement.

Do you have a preference for EU/US/NZ/AU? My personal experience is only with the harbinger and the bastion. The harbinger is pretty balanced in regulars, favors imps in ranked. The bastion tends to favor imps in regulars, pubs in ranked.

US. East coast is preferred but not really a requirement.