Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Covenant of the Phoenix is Not leaving Kinrath Spider server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Covenant of the Phoenix is Not leaving Kinrath Spider server.

Kadabrax
12.14.2011 , 12:25 AM | #11
Elo! i BR , mi gladiador en wow!

Blackpool
12.14.2011 , 01:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Takkek View Post
Better brush up on your Portuguese, then.

Was in a guild in WAR with some awesome Brasilianos.
I dated a part Portugese chick for awhile...no complaints
Battlemaster Blackpool Satori- Kinrath Spider
<Path of Destruction>

DrakkarAnni
12.14.2011 , 04:46 AM | #13
I'm somewhat amazed by how people speak spanish while trying to mock brazilians...
I do think you guys run constantly into some bad players from Argentina, Mexico, Chile or somewhere else (from spanish-speaking countries), and just label 'em as "brasilianos"... this surely didnt help our reputation.

But whatever... im here to congrats you guys for staying on Kinrath, and to state that my guild and I, even being "brasileiros", will try - and hopefully succeed - to live harmoniously with everyone on Kinrath. We'll even speak english on public channels

Live long and prosp.... eerrr... i mean... Death to the Republic!

Skjoldr
12.14.2011 , 07:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DrakkarAnni View Post
I'm somewhat amazed by how people speak spanish while trying to mock brazilians...
I do think you guys run constantly into some bad players from Argentina, Mexico, Chile or somewhere else (from spanish-speaking countries), and just label 'em as "brasilianos"... this surely didnt help our reputation.

But whatever... im here to congrats you guys for staying on Kinrath, and to state that my guild and I, even being "brasileiros", will try - and hopefully succeed - to live harmoniously with everyone on Kinrath. We'll even speak english on public channels

Live long and prosp.... eerrr... i mean... Death to the Republic!
My spanish is not very good, cussing is the only thing I do well in spanish. However, I know there isnt any need for language in pvp... PVP is PVP, dead is dead. I don't think I need to explain that someone is dead, and I don't usually waste my breath after the fact with a taunt. So the only barrier on this server is folks talking in general. In truth, no matter the server, that thought still happens in General chat, ppl usually not making sense or are just outright goofy.

CoTP does not label anyone anything other than friend or enemy.

Kutsus
12.14.2011 , 07:39 AM | #15
Boa sorte Covenant of the Phoenix, huehuehuehuehuehue!

Skjoldr
12.14.2011 , 08:23 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kutsus View Post
Boa sorte Covenant of the Phoenix, huehuehuehuehuehue!
Luck has nothing to do with it. But thank you anyways.