Got a question about gear and bolster

theUndead

Hi guys,

So my main is a Vig guard and I'd like to think I am decent at PvP but not the best. Currently my gear, which has Brut gear and some Exumed as given me full 2018 expertise. I am more or less min maxed but don't have all augs left. But with that gear setup, would it be okay to enter ranked? I don't mind doing regs till I get full Exumed but was wondering if that I have full expertise good enough.

Thanks guys.

personally I wouldn't queue without full exhumed and augments. The stat difference isnt huge but to me any advantage you can get is going to be necessary in ranked. you can get away with not augmenting your ear piece, relics, and implants until you have reaver but otherwise start to augment asap (also consider using legacy bound with the new character thingy in case you level your mirror)

I would recommend full exhumed, augments on everything except maybe implants and relics, optimized stats, and a stim. Any less than that, you are only hurting your rating. So, ultimately it is up to you.

Good choice. It doesn't take all that long to get exhumed. Although even more important than gear, I would say the experience from running regulars a bunch and learning how to beat certain classes and experiencing arenas is massively helpful.

Then again, you are the undead, so you'd probably be unstoppable. :p

Good choice. It doesn't take all that long to get exhumed. Although even more important than gear, I would say the experience from running regulars a bunch and learning how to beat certain classes and experiencing arenas is massively helpful.

Then again, you are the undead, so you'd probably be unstoppable. :p

Hahah you're kind. I am be undead, but I am still beatable. And I still die..alot But your kind words is appreciated. Yes I think i will continue the road I decided on, learning to play better is always good and helps my future ranked teammates.