Maintenance: 30 April 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the short notice, but we are going to be taking the servers down this morning to apply Patch 3.2a.

Date: Thursday, 30 April 2015

Time: 8:30AM PDT (15:30 GMT) - 10:00AM PDT (17:00 GMT)

Version: 3.2a

This patch will address Revan's Unstable Aberrations, the Crafting UI not showing the correct statistics for items, and the Ziost Mission vehicle that is usable in Warzones and Operations.

The website/forums will not be going offline during this window, but Character Transfers will be unavailable.

Thank you!

EDIT: We are going to be moving the maintenance window slightly. I have updated the times above!

-Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the strong hold bonuses to conquest points fouled up? or changed? Before the patch I needed 35k to receive my weekly bonus now I need 50k?

That has always been the case for Total Galactic War. There's also one week where you only need 25K (can't remember which one).

"It's not a bug, it's a feature."

I thought our new pvp content was jousting :(

If you want jousting, try GSF. Few things are as rewarding as winning a joust in GSF. Funniest moments are when two players kill each other in a joust. That always makes me smile. :D

Really? No exploit fix? A really short notice patch for minor stuff? On top of that you messed up the servers big time earlier this month, making the game unplayable for a lot of people. Oh and earlier you said the maintenance time was an hour. Now you've increased it without saying anything. You really should be giving gametime back for this. BS like this is why i'm cancelling my sub. GG biofail.

Really? No exploit fix? A really short notice patch for minor stuff? On top of that you messed up the servers big time earlier this month, making the game unplayable for a lot of people. Oh and earlier you said the maintenance time was an hour. Now you've increased it without saying anything. You really should be giving gametime back for this. BS like this is why i'm cancelling my sub. GG biofail.

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Oh and can I haz ur stuffs?! :D

Idk whats minor to you but I wouldn't classify being able to ride a speeder into a warzone as minor issue. :rolleyes:

Its 4 days until everyone gets it, the people who did it are being punished, and not that many people know about it. Whats the point?

I could have sworn that was because of local issues and not server side issues. (assuming you are talking about Europe).

What a whiner. **** happens that makes maintenance take a bit longer. If you can't handle an extra hour, you have bigger problems to worry about.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Nickious