The Sixth Line: Part Two

TaitWatson

I know that the jedi as a whole work outside of the bounds of the Republic, similar to our SEAL teams and Marsoc.

As far as the jedi council goes... I have no idea how that would work. Really enjoyed the 2nd part of "The Sixth Line" very well written. Just wish it was a book..

Guess I'll see what Surro's up to later. Or is this time gated too :rak_02:

We have encountered an error.

Page Not Found

This page is not available. This may be because you do not have permission to access it or the page may not exist. If you feel you should not be receiving this error, please contact us.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I had to reload it to read it.

That being said, I sort of wished that us subscribers could also write stories. Like maybe in a contest or something. It'd be fun to see what other adventures could be had in this galaxy.

Was their involvement on Balmorra sanctioned by council and or republic?

Council, yes. Republic, no.

Master Surro’s team was the Order’s response. Their mission: buy time until the Senate got their act together. Not even the Supreme Chancellor knew they were here.

It's hard to figure out whether this story is foreshadowing something, or is just an exercise in character development designed to make certain characters' fates feel more meaningful. Either way, it's a great excuse to revisit Balmorra. I'm intrigued! Either it's being revisited by popular demand, or due to writers' inspiration, or perhaps this is connected to the earlier story about Darth Lachris as part of a greater story arc.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see anywhere else to post this, moreover, I noticed that EAware didn't create a thread for "rise of the emperor. Probably didn't want us to complain in it lo! Well...here's my customary review.

Pros:

*I really liked the story for patch 3.2, what's there was to have anyway.

*I really liked the atmosphere of the planet & story as a whole.

*Big kudos on bringing in another stand alone OPS fight....it's nice to have something short & sweet to do when you're done with a raid. Although, I seriously question the difficulty of this boss -- too hard for casuals.

Cons:

*Bottom line, there's only about an hour & a half of actual content here -- story wise. My first time through it took me about 2.5 hours, but there's no point at all in doing the side missions on any subsequent runs. Without class missions or even faction differences it's really cut & dry.

*I'm kinda disappointed in the ending of RotE. I mean I know that there is likely more to come, but there was NO explanation about why Ziost was wiped out at the end.

*The daily area kinda sucks -- sorry. I mean, did you really think it was a good idea to make it so the opposing faction could steal the WB during a fight? We can't even fight back!! The least you could have done was let us team up with the IMPS if you were going to make it this way.......

*Still no love for PvP or GsF.

-

-

-

-

Bottom Line: This is a long line in what is starting to become a very disappointing year for SWTOR. You guys continue to push out lazy content, all the while having killed off the casual crowd via an awful L33T ranked PvP community & over-tuned raid encounters. I think it's time to think about server mergers again -- D+.

• 9 months later...
I didn't see anywhere else to post this, moreover, I noticed that EAware didn't create a thread for "rise of the emperor. Probably didn't want us to complain in it lo! Well...here's my customary review.

Pros:

*I really liked the story for patch 3.2, what's there was to have anyway.

*I really liked the atmosphere of the planet & story as a whole.

*Big kudos on bringing in another stand alone OPS fight....it's nice to have something short & sweet to do when you're done with a raid. Although, I seriously question the difficulty of this boss -- too hard for casuals.

Cons:

*Bottom line, there's only about an hour & a half of actual content here -- story wise. My first time through it took me about 2.5 hours, but there's no point at all in doing the side missions on any subsequent runs. Without class missions or even faction differences it's really cut & dry.

*I'm kinda disappointed in the ending of RotE. I mean I know that there is likely more to come, but there was NO explanation about why Ziost was wiped out at the end.

*The daily area kinda sucks -- sorry. I mean, did you really think it was a good idea to make it so the opposing faction could steal the WB during a fight? We can't even fight back!! The least you could have done was let us team up with the IMPS if you were going to make it this way.......

*Still no love for PvP or GsF.

-

-

-

-

Bottom Line: This is a long line in what is starting to become a very disappointing year for SWTOR. You guys continue to push out lazy content, all the while having killed off the casual crowd via an awful L33T ranked PvP community & over-tuned raid encounters. I think it's time to think about server mergers again -- D+.

Ziost was simply consumed to fuel the emperors new power. That was clearly stated ;D