Why are there no Republic guilds clearing end game content?

The only guild I know about that is republic that has any sort of success is Paramount. They are wonderful guild and I was a member for awhile when they were rebuilding last summer, but they raid to late for this east coaster. I have yet to see any other Republic guilds clear Revan in the USA! Where have all the good Pub guilds gone. I remember when there was more then one! UWA and Epic were a few I can name off the top of my head.

Declining population and how easy it is to level mirror classes means a lot of top raiders have consolidated to the same faction. It's just easier. Most people I talk to who was around for the last 12x who used to play pub made sure they had at least one imp of their favorite classes leveled during that event, I assume that trend will continue after 12x comes back.

A handful of the guilds that have killed revan so far are pub, definitely more than 1, but it certainly isn't 50% of the clears.

>mfw pubs get Server first Revan kill on JC

Most top people are willing to server transfer or reroll to a new server as well at this point, the raiding population isn't large enough for "server firsts" to carry much meaning anymore.

Edited by namesaretough

Declining population and how easy it is to level mirror classes means a lot of top raiders have consolidated to the same faction. It's just easier. Most people I talk to who was around for the last 12x who used to play pub made sure they had at least one imp of their favorite classes leveled during that event, I assume that trend will continue after 12x comes back.

A handful of the guilds that have killed revan so far are pub, definitely more than 1, but it certainly isn't 50% of the clears.

Most top people are willing to server transfer or reroll to a new server as well at this point, the raiding population isn't large enough for "server firsts" to carry much meaning anymore.

Actually, it might have something to do with bugs that aren't mirroring.

Certain bugs supposedly favour Mercs over Commandos and since HM Revan is a fight where it's easier if you have mostly Troopers/Bhs... well I'll let you fill in the rest.

Would this be a bad time to point out that imps got the first Revan kill on JC :D

Ya think? :p

I have known about it since they posted it. :)

I just never edited my posts because it's quoted anyways.

Edited by FerkWork

And then people call me crazy when I inist on this faction favouritism -> inbalance thing. :D

Please go wave your victim-badge elsewhere.

This game has enough problems without needing any more of that, thank you very much!

Edited by midianlord