About the pvp system here.

Meioh

Hello i'm a new player here, I'm mostly a PvP player.

Is there a PvP ranking system here?

Can we just get gear trough arena or warfronts aswell?

Can we do WPVP, im lvl 20 and i have not faced one enemy yet?

Thanks. Meioh.

Hello i'm a new player here, I'm mostly a PvP player.

Thanks. Meioh.

Ranked PvP starts at level 60. You can only buy PvP gear at level 60 as well. You buy gear with warzone commendations you get by playing PvP, so start saving up from now.

PvP servers are the least populated so WPvP is rare. Unless you go near wherever the opposite faction base is at, you won't be facing other people all that much for a while.

^^ What he said.

Also, there is no pvp gear until 60. Basically, you just get the best PVE gear that you can get up to about item rating 162 or so (which you can get around level 55 or so). In warzones, there is a (highly convoluted) system called bolster. When you enter a warzone, your stats get boosted up quite a bit.

The only thing that you need to concern yourself with is getting some piece of PVE gear in every slot (including implants, bracer, belt, head piece, etc.). Get relics when you can. You want to try to have as close to 2018 expertise as possible after bolster is applied (while in a warzone).

There is no such thing as bolster for open world pvp. So, if you stumble upon a level 60 character in full pvp gear, he will have 2018 expertise, you will have zero. His other stats (damage, health, critical rating, etc.) will also be better than yours. You will die in a second.

Yes, but it's limited to "Ranked Warzone Arenas" only. There is no raking system for any other PvP. Also the leaderboards do not reflect a player's individual performance.

You can get PvP gear with warzone and and ranked warzone commendations which can only be earned in warzones and arenas. There are no incentives for openworld PvP.

Only if you can find other players to participate which is far and few between. Most players are not really interested in attacking other players. Open world PvP is extremely rare at best, even on the PvP servers. This game is mostly geared towards PvE.