Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merry Christmas to the community

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Merry Christmas to the community

Elloa
12.24.2011 , 05:40 PM | #1
I wish a Merry Christmas to every SWTOR players! I hope we will form a wonderful community, accross countries, continents, and servers. I wish you all a lot of Joy, love and Happiness!!

And I wish a Merry Christmas in particuliar to the people of my server Lord Calypho Eu! (special dedicace)

May the Force be with you all!
Master Liy Elloa * Whìtestar *
Lord Calypho Eu

Vidéo Serie : Imperial Agent Elloa

ZeroNightmare
12.24.2011 , 05:45 PM | #2
Merry Christmas everyone!

Fallenlight
12.24.2011 , 05:47 PM | #3
Merry Christmas!!! I hope you dont have to spend the entire time with ur in-laws lol!!
Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone

ahawkz
12.24.2011 , 05:49 PM | #4
Merry Christmas! Have an excellent holiday!

Lex
IC - Lexare Hawk
Jedi Shadow

SithZigg
12.24.2011 , 06:16 PM | #5
Merry Christmas to you as well, Elloa.
I'm a Sith Enchantress, I do evil Sith dances! And when you look into my eyes, I'll put you in trances! And you know what I'll do? I will make a Sith brew! And finish you off with force lighting too! Soooooooooooo, watch out!

Miyi
12.24.2011 , 06:41 PM | #6
Awh Merry Christmas! \o/

MarkDB
12.24.2011 , 08:32 PM | #7
Merry Christmas everybody.
I used to be a black bisector like you, but then an arrow yellow-shifted my knee.

Hythrel
12.24.2011 , 09:06 PM | #8
Merry X-Mass to everyone!! =) Have a pleasent holidays !!!

SelinaK
12.24.2011 , 10:58 PM | #9
I hope the mods learn how to use the move posts/merge thread option under Thread Tools ather than just close this one with all the replies on it, cuz that would be sad

Happy xmas all Check out the thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=74625&page=11

[My posts] • SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events!IC news/gossipCharacter listingFictionArtStory/Universe

Elloa
12.25.2011 , 06:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaK View Post
I hope the mods learn how to use the move posts/merge thread option under Thread Tools ather than just close this one with all the replies on it, cuz that would be sad

Happy xmas all Check out the thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=74625&page=11

My bad. I wa seven surprised that there wasn't a Christmas thread, but I looked in the wrong forum (I still believe that Community fit better than General, but well..we will have to get used to those forums, it migth take us some times )
Master Liy Elloa * Whìtestar *
Lord Calypho Eu

Vidéo Serie : Imperial Agent Elloa