yanno for being nerfed the sorc / assasin class hits A LOT harder now

tootoofun

*** id going on the changes buffed an already overpowered class. There are assasins 2 shotting people through full ranked gear with all the defensive CDs up. there are sorcs doing the same with lightning. This has become a joke. I mean can't you people even balance a class without making it worse like the rest of the game that's broken?

1/10, the one point for actually getting me to read the whole post.

Like really? two shot? So that's like what they hit you with a 20k discharge and a 22k maul? :rolleyes:

That said sorcs on the otherhand, well. 25% of my total damage taken shouldn't be from one AC. Although I'm 100% certain sorcs are not two shotting anything either.

Like honestly if you are going to complain about being two shotted at least pick something reasonable like a MM sniper or a AP PT.

Edited by Zoom_VI

You likely got hit by more than 2 people at the same time, died in 2 GCD's and just didn't realize it.

I 'looked' like one person smacked the snot out of you, but it was more than 1.

I suggest turning on combat logging, getting a parse app, so you can review your damage, and damage done to you during match. Figure out your weaknesses... strengths.. etc..etc.

*** id going on the changes buffed an already overpowered class. There are assasins 2 shotting people through full ranked gear with all the defensive CDs up. there are sorcs doing the same with lightning. This has become a joke. I mean can't you people even balance a class without making it worse like the rest of the game that's broken?

1/10 - got a few bites.

If serious, then this is a serious L2P issue. First try equipping your gear before you queue up for PvP content huh?

Well I think people have done testing comparing the dps output to prove you wrong, but I will say I have not noticed any difference. Im having no problems killing in pvp, or pve for that matter, with my sorc. Hell, I am almost done with Belsavis and my sorc was 37 when I got there (level 41+ planet). I have played a vanguard trooper dps, and Op healer agent all the way through and by far the sorc is still far easier than them.

I'm going to reply to this before I even read any other responses in this thread.

The only way any sorc spec or any assassin spec is TWO shotting anyone is if they are in open world and their opponent is naked and they aren't using any defensive cooldowns....period.

I'm going to reply to this before I even read any other responses in this thread.

The only way any sorc spec or any assassin spec is TWO shotting anyone is if they are in open world and their opponent is naked and they aren't using any defensive cooldowns....period.

There opponent would have to be a lowbie too. even with zero expertise you are not going to be seeing 20k from a sorc.

A MM sniper, Arsenal Merc, or a AP PT maybe.

There opponent would have to be a lowbie too. even with zero expertise you are not going to be seeing 20k from a sorc.

A MM sniper, Arsenal Merc, or a AP PT maybe.

Very true....add in relic procs too....and maybe an adrenal since you aren't in a pvp instance.

Then again when they are naked wouldn't they be at about 20k ish HP anyway?

Edited by Saikochoro

Sorry, but that is absolute rubbish... Sorcs now do less damage than before... And Sins definitely don't do more than they did before

Plus there is no way either of them could 2 shot you... It's impossible... Even with 2 crit's in a row, which is highly unlikely... The most a Sorc can Crit for is about 11k and only higher on people with low expertise... Average Crit though on a Sorc Lightning build is about 9-10k... Seeing as you say these people getting 2 hit have full ranked gear... You can see how your statement is incorrect... It would take 4-5 crits in a row of between 9-11k... I've never seen that before

The only 2 classes I have ever been 3 hit killed (with full health) is against a sniper or Merc... Who have the ability to Crit at 17k quickly... And that has only been a few times while my defensive abilities were on CD

I don't think it is possible with the current average health of 42k in ranked gear to be 2 hit killed by any class

So stop QQing and calling for nerfs... Just learn to play your class properly

Ermm, you cannot use all your DCDs if you get two-shot. Furthermore, you cannot drop that easily if you are in full ranked gear.

There is just no way one player can burst you down in two hits while you are wearing PVP gear. Maybe you got focused and didn't realize. Without the phase walk and force cloak, assassins would be dead after they reveal themselves.