Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Sith Warrior Companion to romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Best Sith Warrior Companion to romance?

BonHoots
04.27.2015 , 07:27 AM | #21
I maxed out affection with Jaesa and Vette with my DS. You come to a point where they make you choose. That was pretty funny.

Callaron
05.01.2015 , 12:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BonHoots View Post
I maxed out affection with Jaesa and Vette with my DS. You come to a point where they make you choose. That was pretty funny.
Spoiler
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Dayshadow
05.01.2015 , 08:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Spoiler
Liara and Ashley all over again.
SWTOR gameplay edited like a television series

AngFour
05.04.2015 , 01:43 AM | #24
My Dark 5 Marauder even thinks that DS Jaesa is a bit over the top in the "eating puppies and bathing in their blood" area, and Mara just murdered someone for their "worthless trinket" because she was tired of running errands.

Personally, I love Quinn (and Vector Hyllus as well) and I thought his romance was so very adorably awkward

eldefail
05.04.2015 , 11:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AngFour View Post
My Dark 5 Marauder even thinks that DS Jaesa is a bit over the top in the "eating puppies and bathing in their blood" area, and Mara just murdered someone for their "worthless trinket" because she was tired of running errands.

Personally, I love Quinn (and Vector Hyllus as well) and I thought his romance was so very adorably awkward
I really like Quinn, too. Wish he was an SGR options

ufarax
05.06.2015 , 12:22 AM | #26
When in doubt choose the bad girl. Dark side Jaesa is the only choice; she reminds me of my fourth girlfriend.....she is currently doing 3-5 for aggravated assault (I keep her commissary account full). There is nothing like a bad girl.

Razgaros
05.06.2015 , 01:11 PM | #27
What's sad about Jaessa is that she is so drunk on power she often forgets there is a bigger cause than her personnal amusement. Don't get me wrong, kicking the dog is all fine and good, but if you can't see the bigger picture when it matters, your just a one dimensional butcher, and I feel there is more to being a sith than that.

She would have been amazing if she was a bit more tacticly minded. It's not that I don't like ds characters, it's just that I feel pain should be deserved. I play my sith warrior as a mix of Thrawn and Vader, where I talk like vader but chose like Trawn would. She loves the Vader part, but almost never agrees with the Thrawn part .

If there is ever a true story expension, I would very much like to see companion arcs (or even romance only ones) where it would actually be possible to teach Jeassa how to act like a proper sith, not a thug.

Shayddow
05.11.2015 , 04:26 PM | #28
What I'm trying to do with the warrior line is sort of a mix, since OOC I know what's coming. I already have full affection with Quinn and have him married - so when I get to the part where she gets betrayed by him, it will be more of an excuse for her to hop into the sack with Pierce, although as a Sith Lord, I'm surprised she doesn't do more than just choke him, because she has killed others for far less reason.
She's mostly DS, but more in a Tarkin sort of way <for the Empire> rather than a "kick puppies just because" -- she is a Zabrak so disapproving of slavery sort of meshes with Vette, as she's experienced it herself as an outsider, not being a Sith Pureblood. But as she is pro-Empire, her personality meshes with Quinn, at least for now. The betrayal will test the limits - as she will understand it from a Sith perspective - that's the way things are between masters and acolytes - so the letter she gets from Quinn about adultery and the non-force using spouses being more likely to die- I think of as more foreshadowing , than mere "empty statistics".

For others, on the pub side, the male smuggler is also forced to choose between companions as well. My male smuggler chose Akaavi over Risha as well - better a strong woman that knows where you sleep, than a gold-digger.

I am also doing a light side male warrior and thus will Lightside Jaesa, but as she can't be romanced, will choose Vette., but that's after I finish the story line with my darksider.

eldefail
05.11.2015 , 05:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
What I'm trying to do with the warrior line is sort of a mix, since OOC I know what's coming. I already have full affection with Quinn and have him married - so when I get to the part where she gets betrayed by him, it will be more of an excuse for her to hop into the sack with Pierce, although as a Sith Lord, I'm surprised she doesn't do more than just choke him, because she has killed others for far less reason.
Spoiler

creedage
05.12.2015 , 06:13 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayshadow View Post
Jaesa is too creepy for me. Eww.

I had one conversation recently where she says she got drunk and screwed some random soldier and might have killed him. Then follows with, "but I want you". Ewww. I don't want some filthy ****. I really don't like how they handled the character. It's like a flip was switched and she went from Jedi to full blown sociopathic creepster. There was no character development at all to bring her to that point.

If I was the Sith Warrior I wouldn't be able to sleep with her on my ship. Have to have one eye open at all times.

Can't speak for LS Jaesa. I'd imagine she's decent enough.
YA I love jaesa but u have to be evil and she does too to mary her