Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First Strike

Tarka
01.07.2012 , 01:53 PM | #11
I'm a Dark Side Sorc, and I don't have a marker on the fleet either.

EDIT:
It appeared after I went roaming around the station for a bit.

For the record: If you are being sent to find T9-M6, you'll find him to the side of the Sith Inq hangar.
Supporter of having the following in the game:
Full Control Space Combat, More Playable Species (not unlockable),
Swimming, Sitting In Chairs, Planetary Day / Night Cycles and other MMORPG elements
MMO's are not meant to be films, and neither should they be movie-studio set tours

Argyuile
01.07.2012 , 07:06 PM | #12
The same as one of the above posters I was having this problem but then I spoke to a flashpoint droid that gave me a mission and I was able to get the First Strike quest to update and flag the appropriate droid.

El_Ciad
04.07.2012 , 08:18 PM | #13
I was bugged too but now its ok. Go to your Ship, travel to anywhere and come back to the fleet. Go Speak to T9-M6 and now continu to Illum. If that dont work try to reset the quest and try it again.

Snakeyees
06.11.2012 , 04:22 PM | #14
This quest is such bull crap for stealth class.

Bioware gives the Jedi this ability to spot people in stealth and frankly that's bull. your taking away a operatives most basic ability and forcing us to fight toe to toe with 2 strong Jedi. Yet we cant even mez one cause we have to be in stealth in order to do it. why not take away the marauders Light saber see how he fairs with out it or a sorcerers lighting ability. The choices that this company makes in quest design are pointless and make no sense.

The quest says to infiltrate this Jedi base, but yet every single strong Jedi can detect and break you out of stealth.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

Karasuko
06.11.2012 , 06:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakeyees View Post
This quest is such bull crap for stealth class.

Bioware gives the Jedi this ability to spot people in stealth and frankly that's bull. your taking away a operatives most basic ability and forcing us to fight toe to toe with 2 strong Jedi. Yet we cant even mez one cause we have to be in stealth in order to do it. why not take away the marauders Light saber see how he fairs with out it or a sorcerers lighting ability. The choices that this company makes in quest design are pointless and make no sense.

The quest says to infiltrate this Jedi base, but yet every single strong Jedi can detect and break you out of stealth.
Its the same on the pub side with imperial officers , slow your roll.I foudnt hat sneak and blackout work just fine for giving you a chance to get a sap off.