First Strike

Hey

I've been having a look and it seems to start the Ilum quest chain I need to start a quest called First Strike but I don't seem to find it anywhere.

I have checked all ships in Imperial Fleet, Corellia, Voss and Belsavis and can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks.

Frankly I don't even think its just dark side Bounty Hunters that get the problem, while I'm not saying that everyone is bugged, I've yet to meet a Bounty Hunter who got the quest. I took the neutral option and got bugged.

I am having the SAME DAMN PROBLEM! I have contacted a Gm got a response from him in game. After he took 10 minutes per response he said he would have to bump my ticket up to the next tier of people. Been waiting for a day since.

the bug isn't "dark side bounty hunters" the bug is Bounty Hunters who do NOT choose light side during the quest "number one with a bullet" on corellia.

so neutral or dark get bugged, light do not.

I went light side, and received First Strike just fine.

So if you're a BH and heading to corellia, just know that during your final quest there, if you want the Ilum chain, you'd better choose light side. (it's smarter anyway)

I'm a Dark Side Sorc, and I don't have a marker on the fleet either.

EDIT:

It appeared after I went roaming around the station for a bit.

For the record: If you are being sent to find T9-M6, you'll find him to the side of the Sith Inq hangar.

Edited by Tarka

• 3 months later...
I was bugged too but now its ok. Go to your Ship, travel to anywhere and come back to the fleet. Go Speak to T9-M6 and now continu to Illum. If that dont work try to reset the quest and try it again.

• 2 months later...

This quest is such bull crap for stealth class.

Bioware gives the Jedi this ability to spot people in stealth and frankly that's bull. your taking away a operatives most basic ability and forcing us to fight toe to toe with 2 strong Jedi. Yet we cant even mez one cause we have to be in stealth in order to do it. why not take away the marauders Light saber see how he fairs with out it or a sorcerers lighting ability. The choices that this company makes in quest design are pointless and make no sense.

The quest says to infiltrate this Jedi base, but yet every single strong Jedi can detect and break you out of stealth.

Edited by Snakeyees

This quest is such bull crap for stealth class.

Bioware gives the Jedi this ability to spot people in stealth and frankly that's bull. your taking away a operatives most basic ability and forcing us to fight toe to toe with 2 strong Jedi. Yet we cant even mez one cause we have to be in stealth in order to do it. why not take away the marauders Light saber see how he fairs with out it or a sorcerers lighting ability. The choices that this company makes in quest design are pointless and make no sense.

The quest says to infiltrate this Jedi base, but yet every single strong Jedi can detect and break you out of stealth.

Its the same on the pub side with imperial officers , slow your roll.I foudnt hat sneak and blackout work just fine for giving you a chance to get a sap off.