Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First Strike

Voice_GS
12.24.2011 , 04:50 PM | #1
Hey

I've been having a look and it seems to start the Ilum quest chain I need to start a quest called First Strike but I don't seem to find it anywhere.

I have checked all ships in Imperial Fleet, Corellia, Voss and Belsavis and can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks.

alexanderswtor
12.25.2011 , 07:08 AM | #2
Got the same problem, quest just dies on that stage. No idea where to go!

camilica
12.27.2011 , 05:30 PM | #3
Same here

Cythis
12.27.2011 , 06:08 PM | #4
You get a quest upon completing your main story after corellia line that leads you to a droid on the fleet.. have a guildy who lost the quest somehow so it may ne bugged for some.
Cythis ~

Cythis
12.27.2011 , 06:14 PM | #5
You get a quest upon completing your main story after corellia line that leads you to a droid on the fleet.. have a guildy who lost the quest somehow so it may ne bugged for some.
Cythis ~

Demiapollo
12.27.2011 , 06:34 PM | #6
You guys do not happen to be BH going dark side?
Shadowkama
--<Nexus Guild Member>--

RedSev
12.27.2011 , 08:46 PM | #7
Frankly I don't even think its just dark side Bounty Hunters that get the problem, while I'm not saying that everyone is bugged, I've yet to meet a Bounty Hunter who got the quest. I took the neutral option and got bugged.

Norlon
12.28.2011 , 10:40 PM | #8
I am having the SAME DAMN PROBLEM! I have contacted a Gm got a response from him in game. After he took 10 minutes per response he said he would have to bump my ticket up to the next tier of people. Been waiting for a day since.

Formant
01.01.2012 , 01:44 PM | #9
I just had this problem, solved it by accident by accepting a flashpoint quest from some droid that was available. As soon as I accepted my First Strike quest updated to "Speak to T9-M6" who is up near the cantina.

Diora
01.01.2012 , 01:50 PM | #10
the bug isn't "dark side bounty hunters" the bug is Bounty Hunters who do NOT choose light side during the quest "number one with a bullet" on corellia.

so neutral or dark get bugged, light do not.

I went light side, and received First Strike just fine.

So if you're a BH and heading to corellia, just know that during your final quest there, if you want the Ilum chain, you'd better choose light side. (it's smarter anyway)