"The Heel-and-Toe Express" Volume 3

Sindol

The Heel-and-Toe Express

a TEH Community Holocast Update

Hello again, galactic denizens. I am C2-C4 and I am delighted to be providing you with yet another update as mandated by my master. Much has happened across the galaxy throughout the last galactic standard week and I have managed to collect all of this information so that I can share it with you all. However, before I get started, please do not forget that I am merely a factotum droid and my programming, being the marvel that it is, still is not perfect. So I am grateful for your patience and will attempt to give you a most accurate report.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Blaster Fodder

the PvP Pipeline

Exalt my maker! The details for the three-versus-three tournament have hit the HoloNet and my master is pleased to announce his collaboration with the most magnificent Ludessica. I have established an up-link here for your convenience. My master has already taken it upon himself to acknowledge many of your questions and concerns and has requested that I reassure you all that he is looking forward to seeing a multitude of competitors from all over the galaxy at the tournament. I should also inform you that based on my analysis of my master's behavioral norms, the rules for the tournament are unlikely to change. In fact, the chances of the rules being altered are 3,720 to 1. Oh, my master seems to be most displeased with my sharing this with you. Perhaps I should move on...

As reported last week, rumors and hearsay are still circulating regarding ranked "kickball". Though I was able to find this while scanning various networks for information. I confess, the information is disorganized and I apologize, if it were not for my master I would not even have provided you with the up-link. Perhaps I will have one of my master's astromech droids slice into the network so that I can organize this information that I have up-linked. Oh dear, it seems my master is getting most furious with me. I am sorry, I am merely acting according to my programming. Moving along, this ranked "kickball" event is anticipated to take place at an unknown time in approximately one galactic standard day. I believe this is the first galactic standard day of the week on most planetary calendars. My master regrettably will not be participating due to a holiday celebrated on this day by his lineage, though I must confess I am unaware of any veritable holidays that take place on this day...

:csw_falcon::hope_01:

Space-happy

the RP Pipeline

The "arcticficial terror" continues and reports have been flooding multiple networks throughout the galaxy. These war machines are quite literally obliterating all sentient lifeforms that they encounter. Several Imperial and Republic teams are attempting to track these assassination droids down, but have been unsuccessful thus far...

In other news, however, my master would like me to inform you all of a roleplaying competition that will be taking place in the next several galactic standard weeks. This competition will be one where beings throughout the galaxy write creative biographies about themselves and share them in a forum that is to be determined. The most creative and interesting biography will win the contest and will be rewarded with credits, prizes, and more! Unfortunately, I do not have anymore details as of this time, but will most assuredly keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest as it becomes available to me.

:wea_07::wea_02:

Wild Bantha Chase

the PvE Pipeline

My master has finally uploaded more details regarding the operations event that will be taking place "soon". I must admit that when my master says something will be happening "soon", there is no consistency to his meaning. The span of time varies so much that I can not accurately calculate when this event will transpire, so for that, I am sorry. However, as previously mentioned, the two operations that will be completed on nightmare mode are "The Eternity Vault" and "Explosive Conflict". I am also pleased to announce that my master has settled on what prizes and rewards will be rewarded to the eight man team that wins. Without further ado, the winning team will collect three million credits and each member of the winning team will be rewarded with a cartel pack. In addition to this, a raffle will be conducted for all participants and random prizes will be rewarded to commend all those who participated for their most valiant efforts. I am also to inform you that the entry fee to enter this contest will be 100,000 credits per team, based on my computations this figure seems very low, perhaps I will query my master on this later.

:ph_great_update:

It is time for me to end my update as I do not presently have any more information to share with you all. It has been a pleasure as always, however. On behalf of my master and The Ebon Hawk server I would like to thank you for your time and patience and as always I will remain linked to this feed so that I may address any of your questions, comments, or concerns...

Be well, galactic denizens. I am C2-C4, switching to stand-by mode...