Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 06:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Despite the arrogant display by this unknown Captain, the Council decided to hear what he had to say. They after all were having far too much red ever since the CIS took total control of the sector. Some new blood, and by the look of it, a new fleet, would do them good.

They were wary, of course, since more than once such a deal had gone south for one of the parties. In preparation of such, they signaled for the landing bay closest to the Council chamber to be opened, and for their body guards to be prepared.

During this time, one of the many Mercenaries aboard the station discretely flipped a silent alarm he had in his bracers. He always came prepared. After all, if someone was here to steal his score, he wanted his partner to be ready to move...
Saltik prepares a group of men to be brought with them. He tells his crew to be ready for anything. The Tenloss Syndicate were powerful.

His manevuer had gotten the exact response he was looking for. The man that had omitted him was annoyed, flustered. The tentions were high, the man was aware of his fleets strength, now he would find out of his other qualities.

He lands, his troop of 12 body gaurds, of Gamoreans, Wookies and some of his most skilled humans and Ubese accompanying him down the ramp.

"Hello my friends" Saltik said cheerfully and with a large grin. "I am sorry if my men startled you, they were just overly excited at the prospect of a partnership with your company."

"So many opportunities for us, but please lead the way... I would love to talk to you about our mutual interests" He said smiling and with a genuine tone.

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 06:28 PM | #12
The guards lead Salty before the council, his guards forced to wait outside. No weapons were permitted beyond that door. They motioned for the Captain to speak his side first.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 06:33 PM | #13
Oh also "unknown captain"????

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=1733

Pirate Lord: My character is known among the high ups in the black market. Feared by underlings and those with little power, but commonly effected by the black market, and Respected among the higher ups. A man to be trusted, respected or feared depending on what end of the table you are sitting, or what position in the sky you share with him.

Unknown for a member of the black market... should not be the response.

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 06:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Oh also "unknown captain"????

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=1733

Pirate Lord: My character is known among the high ups in the black market. Feared by underlings and those with little power, but commonly effected by the black market, and Respected among the higher ups. A man to be trusted, respected or feared depending on what end of the table you are sitting, or what position in the sky you share with him.

Unknown for a member of the black market... should not be the response.
Well, he doesn't exactly give his name. They recognized him when he landed, but before that is the voice only.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 06:47 PM | #15
You sure you dont want to make another thread for hte debate thread for Star's stuff.

Right now i would argue most things should go smoothly for him... except 1 thing. Strike classes are not well designed for Fighter clean up. They will be able to cover the fighters against the Corvettes, but the fighters themselves their guns are generally slightly to large as far as I know.

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 06:56 PM | #16
Stupid connections issues causing double posts! Argh!

karadron
03.20.2015 , 07:09 PM | #17
Debates, yay.

Spoiler

StarSquirrel
03.20.2015 , 07:26 PM | #18
The Mando Werda, mind you, has connections with politicians and underworld contacts that can provide legitimate IDs. I figured this was a given not to mention the fact that this is a major factory world making all sorts of droids so it would obviously have a lot of this kind of transport traffic. Also remember that most of my ships are state of the art or advanced. And on smuggling, I have yvh droids to deploy so excess lifeforms of an invasion force they might expect wouldn't show up anyway.

The strike has upgraded shields and reinforced joints... the Action VI Transports are upgraded like the Wild Karrde Meaning it is shielded to fool sensor scans and has awesome defensive capabilities. It also packs a punch with hidden turbo lasers that can be deployed to surprise the Republic ships.

not to mention I have 175 Skipray blastboats... those things have capital ship level shields and are more than enough to level the corvettes in a volley or two.

Try to reevaluate the numbers disparity and remember the tech and training disparity as well. Check my faction traits as well...
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:03 PM | #19
"You rang boss?" Saltik's crew says.

"Yes, please bring your mission to me at the briefing room." Saltik Responds.

"Sir?" They ask.

"You heard me, our friends here are looking for a show of good faith, they want to know that you guys can get the job done." Saltik reaffirmed.

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 08:12 PM | #20