Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mission Terminal

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ForceWelder
03.12.2015 , 12:54 PM | #1
I would like to be able to add a mission terminal to my stronghold. Specifically, the mission terminal for dailies. They are already available at multiple locations at the fleet, and most the public areas in the daily zones. Having one at the stronghold and guid ship would be a nice touch.
Want to subscribe or re-subscribe to SWTOR?
Get more with your return and click on the link below

dscount
03.12.2015 , 04:26 PM | #2
/signed

Should also have one for PVP as well. Maybe part of the rewards system?
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

dacentabaal
03.13.2015 , 01:51 PM | #3
/Signed

The PvP ones aren't needed, they're accessible within the WZ themselves
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

CassusVerda
03.16.2015 , 11:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
/Signed

The PvP ones aren't needed, they're accessible within the WZ themselves
/Signed

Yes PVP missions too, because that means I have to wait for a pop to turn in dailies.
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

ForceWelder
03.16.2015 , 01:07 PM | #5
Glade to see I am not the only person who sees the need for these. Give us something useful instead of another design for a lightsaber we already have plenty of.
Want to subscribe or re-subscribe to SWTOR?
Get more with your return and click on the link below

dacentabaal
03.19.2015 , 08:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
/Signed

Yes PVP missions too, because that means I have to wait for a pop to turn in dailies.
Fair point, I retract my previous statement
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

DavidStaats
03.19.2015 , 12:48 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all!

Thank you for your continued and awesome suggestions! I have seen this particular suggestion throughout Stronghold discussion, so I thought I would jump in and give some insight. While we have discussed the possibility of adding in Mission Terminals to Strongholds, at this time we do not have any plans to do so. We are striving to keep a balance between Stronghold and Fleet utilization, and as such you may see some functionality which is available in Strongholds not present on the Fleet, and visa verse. Mission Terminals are one such case, and we feel at this time they are best served to remain on the Fleet and not within Strongholds.

Hopefully that helps! Please keep the great suggestions coming in!
David Staats | Assistant Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OMGITSJAD
03.19.2015 , 03:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidStaats View Post
Hi all!

Thank you for your continued and awesome suggestions! I have seen this particular suggestion throughout Stronghold discussion, so I thought I would jump in and give some insight. While we have discussed the possibility of adding in Mission Terminals to Strongholds, at this time we do not have any plans to do so. We are striving to keep a balance between Stronghold and Fleet utilization, and as such you may see some functionality which is available in Strongholds not present on the Fleet, and visa verse. Mission Terminals are one such case, and we feel at this time they are best served to remain on the Fleet and not within Strongholds.

Bleh this just adds a long load unneeded load screen.
Apex Gunslinger Jadrya
Jad Bond, Virulent Marksman
How to play Sniper in Solo Ranked ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

AdrianDmitruk
03.19.2015 , 04:18 PM | #9
Hi all!

We can already see Fleet Chat from the guild flagship. Is there any possibility of making a flagship-only mission terminal? I would find this an acceptable compromise between "we don't want Fleet to become a ghost town" and "we want strongholds to be useful." FWIW, the comms vendors, both PVP and PVE, can remain on the actual fleet.

Oh, and a suggestion to increase fleet utilization: Put a mailbox in the PVP quadrant already. PVPers have been asking for this for years, and that very simple request has been neglected long time. I should add that the PVP quadrant of fleet is the ONLY quadrant with no mailbox and has remained so since launch. With terminals in the warzones now, the only two reasons to stay on fleet are for the fleet PVP chat--which is also accessible from the guild ship--and the vendors. So you really should be looking at making the PVP quadrant of fleet more convenient for PVPers if you want PVPers to hang out on fleet.
Huttball Season Ticket Holders | Huttball Ticket Scalpers
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Star Forge (originally from Begeren Colony)
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

DarthZaul
03.19.2015 , 04:53 PM | #10
Hi all!

We are striving to keep a balance between Stronghold and Fleet utilization, and as such you may see some functionality which is available in Strongholds not present on the Fleet, and visa verse. Mission Terminals are one such case, and we feel at this time they are best served to remain on the Fleet and not within Strongholds.

How about guild ships but not personal strongholds then? Then they are still on the fleet and in fleet chat.