Birthright and Inheritance Items

ekwalizer

Please improve the utility of Birthright/Inheritance items.

Many of us have maxed our character slots (12-22) with level 60s. Obtaining these items are effectively meaningless for maxed players. However, they drop disproportionately at max level.

The below would not interfere with or change the current "currency" use of these items; where you pay 1x Inheritance Chest Piece token to obtain 1x Inheritance Chestpiece.

Please add the following function to Item Modification Stations:

A separate drop-down menu for the creation of Bind on Legacy equipment.

• When a PlayerCrafted/Loot item is dropped into the Station, it may be combined with the same slot Inheritance to create a Bind on Legacy item of that appearance.
  • When a Cartel Market Items is dropped into the Station, it may be combined with the same slot Birthright to create a Bind on Legacy item of that appearance.

Factor in a credit-sink similar to Augment slots, and this would grant new use to these (mostly) obsolete items.

Please improve the utility of Birthright/Inheritance items.

Many of us have maxed our character slots (12-22) with level 60s. Obtaining these items are effectively meaningless for maxed players. However, they drop disproportionately at max level.

The below would not interfere with or change the current "currency" use of these items; where you pay 1x Inheritance Chest Piece token to obtain 1x Inheritance Chestpiece.

Please add the following function to Item Modification Stations:

A separate drop-down menu for the creation of Bind on Legacy equipment.

• When a PlayerCrafted/Loot item is dropped into the Station, it may be combined with the same slot Inheritance to create a Bind on Legacy item of that appearance.
  • When a Cartel Market Items is dropped into the Station, it may be combined with the same slot Birthright to create a Bind on Legacy item of that appearance.

Factor in a credit-sink similar to Augment slots, and this would grant new use to these (mostly) obsolete items.

I hadn't thought of that, actually.

Would be good, I would love better-looking legacy stuff, there are only so many THORN and GSF suits I can stomach having.

They might be implementing something similar though in 3.2, I heard something about armor creation stations....?

we can only hope...

(though it'll probably be just some repainting of current sets for CC, just like appreance..../cynicism.)