Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@Devs: More Daily Missions on Rishi would be nice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
@Devs: More Daily Missions on Rishi would be nice

Ardarell_Solo
03.08.2015 , 05:15 AM | #1
I really like Rishi, it's one of the planets I totally enjoy being on and I'm hearing a lot of other players do too.

Unfortunately there's not much to do there once you've finished the story. There's only very few daily quests there:
  • Red Hull Retribution
  • A Trail of Light
  • A Crew of your own (which is not really "doing" something ;-) )
  • Water's Bounty
  • The Great Beast Hunt

They are also quite spread out across the planet.

What if you made missions you can do during story content also available as daily missions (especially the "ambient" missions)? That would really boost the planet and I'd imagine it shouldn't be too much work to just make them replayable.

I'd suggest:
  • Beast's Burden
  • Jungle's Bounty
  • Sunken Cache
  • Beach's Bounty
  • Pieces of 08
  • Hidden Wealth
  • An Interrupted Hunt
  • Zealous Justice
  • Courier Network

@All: If you'd like that too, please say so :-)

Thanks for taking this into consideration.
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

Jerba
03.08.2015 , 08:21 AM | #2
Before they start making more quests repeatable and turning Rishi into a daily area, they need to add Rishi to the priority transport terminal so that we can travel there from the fleet and place our guild flagship on a different planet.

At first, I thought that the quest rewards would not work but I double checked and the gear was only rewarded for the main storyline quests. All the quests you mention only give Basic Comms and a reputation trophy so it shouldn't be a problem to make them repeatable

Still, Rishi will never be as good of a daily area as Black Hole or Sektion X. While the idea of voiced quest givers was great IMO, unless all the questgivers are close together like on Yavin 4, it is no fun having to travel to three different places just to pick up all quests.

halcyon_havoc
03.08.2015 , 11:29 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Before they start making more quests repeatable and turning Rishi into a daily area, they need to add Rishi to the priority transport terminal so that we can travel there from the fleet and place our guild flagship on a different planet..
I was just coming here to add that.

Ichikai
03.08.2015 , 04:01 PM | #4
They could just do the same as makeb and make all of them available on a terminal after you've done the storyline.

The space around rishi must be very crowded with all the guild ships there :P

midianlord
03.08.2015 , 09:57 PM | #5
Ugh, no more [DAILY]s, for the love of Dog...

25 years of MMOs and we're still grinding this generic, boring, tedious crap?

Why not dynamic/procedurally generated quests? Like [AREA]-type missions, only what you do/how you do it decides what happens next? Repeatable, but no two ever alike?

The Repopulation is doing this, why can't TOR?
Merc and 'Slinger since launch, Merc and 'Slinger for life
(Feels good, doesn't it? Well it certainly does for me!)

AlrikFassbauer
03.09.2015 , 10:41 AM | #6
More [Area] would be nice.Didn't see that for a long time in SWTOR.

Plus, an priority transport terminal entry to Rishi is kind of a "must-have", imho.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.