Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your Favorite Boss (and Least Favorite)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
What's your Favorite Boss (and Least Favorite)

CheaterLL
03.07.2015 , 11:44 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
Isn't 192 the minimum for SM?

Doesn't matter tbh. I don't have achievements anyway.
Level 50 sm ops (Eternity vault, Karagga's Palace, Explosive Conflict): 124 (at lvl 60 naked). Drop 146.
Level 55 sm ops (Terror from Beyond, Scum and Villainy, Dread Frotress, Dread Palace): 156-162. Drop 162-168.
Level 60 sm ops (The Ravagers, Temple of Sacrifice): 186. Drop 192.

Edit: Level 50 sm ops can be 1-2 manned at 60, depending on mechanics.
CheaterLL, GM <you always wipe together>
Semi-Progression @ T3-M4
Juggernaut Tank/Sniper DPS/Sorcerer Heal

Halinalle
03.07.2015 , 12:23 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CheaterLL View Post
Not possible. These two get stuck in puzzle bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi0dNfkXl7k

rantboi
03.07.2015 , 01:05 PM | #33
find a newer video. those mobs are not a problem at all at level 60

ChampionCobra
03.07.2015 , 01:14 PM | #34
Actually, it was 2 manned on hm a while back
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=649244
Now at lvl 60, the mobs don't even hit you, so the sm pylons become a joke.

On topic now, favorite boss is probably op 9, fun and required the group to work together.

Least favorite definitely goes to lurker, just because of having to change strats each time they attempted to fix the fight and instead broke it in a new way. Runner up would be Nefra for being the largest ops dummy in the game, with slightly more action than the one on your ship.

AlrikFassbauer
03.09.2015 , 10:57 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by CheaterLL View Post
Level 50 sm ops (Eternity vault, Karagga's Palace, Explosive Conflict): 124 (at lvl 60 naked). Drop 146.
Level 55 sm ops (Terror from Beyond, Scum and Villainy, Dread Frotress, Dread Palace): 156-162. Drop 162-168.
Level 60 sm ops (The Ravagers, Temple of Sacrifice): 186. Drop 192.

What i don't quite understand is - in terms of story progress (the only kind of progress that matters to me), that one HAS to get through the WHOLE story line until Yavin 4, amnd THEN has to RETURN to Rishi because of that OP there ?

This still feels like the odd man out to me. Almost as if that Rishi OP was *originally* meant to be an OP in the Risji range of difficulty - but was later changed.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

SeLexeL
03.10.2015 , 11:17 AM | #36
So far, I rate Dread Master Raptus...some of the best taunts in the game
(An honorary mention to Bounty kingpin boss, Eryn Talosa, for similar reasons LOL !!)

Other favourite, or rather memorable boss, is LR-5 of Lost Island. This was back in the day when it used to mean a certain wipe fest.
I'd just joined a guild, and being my first mmo, I wasn't too familiar with the conventional roles of healer, tank and dps. At the time I was one of those willing to go along with the game for the story and solo content. So using my consular shadow, I always ran around combat spec'd purely for survivability, but never actually 'tanked' anything.
So now, I'm being asked to tank this boss !! Took 3 hours of wiping before killing it. Felt like a massive achievement !!
An epic fight too, with so much going on; molten lava eruptions, plasma bubbles all over, and the adds.

Least favourite...hmm. I've yet to play some of the ops, but I'd have to lean towards the Enhanced Vrbrither of CZ Core Meltdown. Easy tank and spank, but very annoying stun jumps.
...Responsibility is the key !!