Suit FOE - Being Ignored?

WannEras

Amazed the ranked season went ahead with this bug still in place.

You do realise this gives commandos 100% DOT immunity from all abilities, while mercs are stuck with the intended 30% damage reduction, Bioware?

I play commando, but I just think it's a joke that there's still no mention of fixing such an outrageous bug in any of the upcoming patch notes, you would think something like this would be top priority!

It wasn't fixed a couple days ago when I could hear the sounds of the DOTs but took no damage.

Although I will check it again. Sins still hit like a truck, even with the bug!

Edited by WannEras

Amazed the ranked season went ahead with this bug still in place.

You do realise this gives commandos 100% DOT immunity from all abilities, while mercs are stuck with the intended 30% damage reduction, Bioware?

I play commando, but I just think it's a joke that there's still no mention of fixing such an outrageous bug in any of the upcoming patch notes, you would think something like this would be top priority!

hell. shout without knowing everything?

It was fixed @ first day of the Season.

Not Fixed: Kolto Bomb slow of Commando.

Merc Slows, Commando not. And this *********** slow is an unbelievable big disadvantage. Sounds like little disadvantage, but for me its the main problem on my Commando that i cant kite. @ my Merc i can.

Bad Joke, that this Kolto-BomB-Slow Bug is not fixed for months.... thx Bioware, btw.