Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something like a "Z button" for headgear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Something like a "Z button" for headgear?

cunctatorg
12.24.2011 , 12:53 PM | #1
Bioware offers -by means of the Z button- the option to have continuously equipped the player's weapons but not to show it unless the player is fighting! Otherwise my Smuggler's guns are "into his pants."

Well, I'd like to have the same option regarding the recently obtained Headgear; otherwise my Character's face is hardly visible during conversations and I hate to intervene before -and after...- every conversation in the Character's sheet...

Any hint please?

By the way, I wish you merry Christmas!!

Rainy
12.24.2011 , 01:00 PM | #2
You can turn off visibility of your head slot item so that when you are in conversation cutscenes you see your characters face as if they were not wearing it. You can turn it on and off in Preferences.
I live in a snowy land. This justifies me getting a Tauntaun. I need to get my apartment to approve this as a 'pet'.

cunctatorg
12.24.2011 , 01:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
You can turn off visibility of your head slot item so that when you are in conversation cutscenes you see your characters face as if they were not wearing it. You can turn it on and off in Preferences.
Thank you very much!

I wish you Merry Christmas!

Edington
12.24.2011 , 01:40 PM | #4
Here is an idea, and example.

I'm a Jedi consular in the world of Star wars, I'm always wearing my cloth hood. I press Z to slot my lightsaber on my belt, why not be able to press X to pull down my hood while running around?

It's more Role playing oriented. And just an Idea I'd like implemented into the game!

Also, merry Christmas to you also!
24/12/2011 - Birth of Ivien, Jedi Knight.

cunctatorg
12.25.2011 , 03:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Edington View Post
Here is an idea, and example.

I'm a Jedi Consular in the world of Star wars, I'm always wearing my cloth hood.
I press Z to slot my lightsaber on my belt, why not be able to press X to pull down my hood while running around?

It's more Role Playing oriented. And just an Idea I'd like implemented into the game!

Also, merry Christmas to you also!
Dear Developers, I fully agree with the absolutely plausible Edington's suggestion.