Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Underlurker Sniper Bug

Aerilas
02.17.2015 , 05:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
On the other hand, you can use Evasion on every other Devastation (Operative for every Devastation if specced for Evasive Imperative) to negate cross damage completely (it's melee), so you can easily hold front or back positions.
Yep Me and the other sniper are always the ones the healers have to heal the least on robot chickens and our GM's mom (resp. 2droids and underlurker) because of the timing on the mechanics and evasion
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

TACeMossie
02.17.2015 , 06:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Evasion only gives the 75%tech/force resistance if you're sat in cover, so while running behind a rock it won't help you
Sniper anyway, wouldnt know how it is with operatives
I could have sworn that rage storm was counted as ranged/AoE. I mean it was working just fine with my scoundrel in SM... then again I haven't tested it in a while, they might have changed it because Riot Gas was giving everyone a 30% dodge rate on it.

If its force/tech then it just means that its sins/shadows who can completely negate it with Shroud. And juggs might be able to reflect it back too...
Kwerty/Mossie

Once a guy who wrote guides, now just a guy getting back in
Vanguards/Powertechs 4 lyf

johnbgood
02.17.2015 , 07:48 PM | #23
last friday evasion still worked on my scoundrel on rage storm, seems it's white damge.

@topic: AFAIK its intended that smugglers roll only half of the normal distance when slowed. scoundrel rolls do not work well either in sawbones spec when adds are alive.