[Bug] Game Update 3.1: Kreia's Robe's hood bugged on Body Type 1 & 2 characters

Glzmo

Game Update 3.1. ridiculously bugged the hood on Kreia's Robes (NOT the headpiece named "Kreia's Hood", but the actual hood tied to the chestpiece "Kreia's Robes"). It is bugged on Male Body Type 1 and 2 characters as well as on Femal Body Type 1 and 2 characters. It seems to be displaying properly on Fenale and Male Body Type 3 and 4 characters.

I've only tested it on human characters of both male and female body types so far.

• On Male Body Type 1 characters it is way too big and hovers in the air above the head, as if the model for a giant was used for it.
  • On Male Body Type 2 characters, it is too low and "grows" out of their noses like some sort of mouthguard.
  • On Female Body Type 1 characters, the hood model looks okay, but there seems to be an issue with the texture, producing a weird "square" right on the front border of the hood.
  • On Female Body Type 2 characters, the hood floats above the hailress head of the character and doesn't even look like a hood anymore, or rather, like a bottom "hood down" thing that would normally wrap over the shoulders of a character.

It is bugged in the preview as well as in the game world.

Please hotfix this ASAP, some characters depend on this unique, rare and expensive clothing piece!

PS.: By the way, could you please update the maximum number of characters allowed for in-game /bug report tickets? The way it is it's useless and one can't even submit a detailed bug report like the above!

Edited by Glzmo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reports! I've sent it along to be looked at.

I don't usually post on game forums, but the amount of visual art problems currently ingame is approaching critical mass. When you "send it along to be looked at" please add bug introductions like this aren't ok for some of us. Even on the character select screen I look like a demon spawn and I'm amazed it was patched live.

It doesn't really matter how good the gameplay is if the graphics are so messed up. Especially on Cartel Market items! Please bring your art folks back from vacation soon.

D.

So you can check for more :

On Kira : Kreia Broken

on Nadia : Kreia works as intended

So .... your bugs had me to replace the set by another while waiting your good will, and of course to remove and reinstall the mods ..... at level 10 i would not mind, at level 60 i am totally not happy.

And no, i would not enjoy to play with a character looking totally silly as well as her companions

Edited by Moranae

Ok. it is on some body types.

Male Type-1 is Broken

Male type-2 is Broken

Male type 3 is OK

Male type-4 is OK

Female type-1 OK

Female type-2 Broken (really BROKEN)

Female type-3 OK

Female Type-4 OK.

Got the same results. Went to the barber shop and tried out the different body models.

Male body 1 the hood is detached from the robe and basically floats above your head.

Male body 2 the hood slides down (roughly half way) your head.

Male body 3 works fine.

Male body 4 works fine.

Hey folks,

We are looking to get this fixed in 3.1.1. While that's not a promise that it's going to be, it is scheduled for it.

-Tait

Can you PLEASE also look at the Saber Marshal/Black Talon Inquisitor hood then? It's been broken since 1.2 and despite quite a few reports over the years it has never received acknowledgement. Like Kreia's, it displays an annoying bald head clipping through the hood, at least for Male Body 2. I suppose the bald head makes sense, hair is probably toggled off to prevent clipping... but that doesn't seem to matter much when you get clipping anyway.

Edited by Pscyon