Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producerís Road Map 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
02.09.2015 , 03:20 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Senior Producer Bruce Maclean lays out the Roadmap for SWTOR in 2015.

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SebastiaanZ
02.09.2015 , 03:37 PM | #2
So not much information at all ... previous roadmaps were much better and more detailed. Big disappointment Tait, just like the way you guys handled the Slot Machines. You could fix this disappointment by releasing 3.1 patch notes tonight .

Seems like a rushed piece of garbage info that was already known. No offense, but this is garbage.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

menofhorror
02.09.2015 , 03:40 PM | #3
Well more story is good. Of course the overall talk about how awesome the dev team is and so on and so on....yea no surprise there. After all, not very detailed but I guess that`s a given since the new updates will be more about the story.^^

Iwipe
02.09.2015 , 03:42 PM | #4
By two major content updates are we talking about expansion sized stuff like strongholds/gsf or just regular patches?

DarthDymond
02.09.2015 , 03:46 PM | #5
Well, it's all high concept stuff that's light on details, so that in itself is disappointing, but as far as what the concept line is, that at least is right up my alley. More story = good.

3.1 is super light on content, but that was the case for the first patch cycle after RotHC too, here's hoping Ziost and the "Outfit Designer" actually fill out a proper update when April rolls around.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Kesphin
02.09.2015 , 03:47 PM | #6
Why did you give up on this game? Where's the content? Playing The Sims and buying cartel packs is not fun. Really.

Ultimanima
02.09.2015 , 03:47 PM | #7
Too bad, looks like Togruta specie will only be playable this summer or fall :/
Lelyanna: Assassin Sith lvl 50, Rheah: Tireur d'ťlite lvl 50
Mynerva: Ombre Jedi lvl 50

MorgenBlue
02.09.2015 , 03:48 PM | #8
What about class balance, NiM for the new Operations and performance improvements? No mention of anything PvP related either. What happened to the "Better Than Cross Server" thing you guys said you was working on?

JamieKirby
02.09.2015 , 03:49 PM | #9
Hmmmm, stronghold/gsf......boring.........a new race sounds cool and new story content.....i hope you add in more of the fun stuff instead of all that stronghold/gsf crap.....i have the Tie Fighter game for all my space shooter needs.

skomerko
02.09.2015 , 03:49 PM | #10
deleted