Producer’s Road Map 2015

TaitWatson

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not much information at all ... previous roadmaps were much better and more detailed. Big disappointment Tait, just like the way you guys handled the Slot Machines. You could fix this disappointment by releasing 3.1 patch notes tonight :D.

Seems like a rushed piece of garbage info that was already known. No offense, but this is garbage.

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Well, it's all high concept stuff that's light on details, so that in itself is disappointing, but as far as what the concept line is, that at least is right up my alley. More story = good.

3.1 is super light on content, but that was the case for the first patch cycle after RotHC too, here's hoping Ziost and the "Outfit Designer" actually fill out a proper update when April rolls around.

Edited by DarthDymond

What about class balance, NiM for the new Operations and performance improvements? No mention of anything PvP related either. What happened to the "Better Than Cross Server" thing you guys said you was working on? Edited by MorgenBlue

Nothing on the pvp side other then season 4 and 5 nice BW you think you would learn from the past. Nope we will just do nothing as always. Your player base just keeps getting more and more disappointed. As a player I am not proud of what the team has accomplished. More like Meh but by all means keep up with disappointment to your players. See were that gets you

Reads exactly like the letter read at the cantina tour, so much for subject to change. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's always nice to get a roadmap for the future, and I look forward to more details on the upcoming content soonTM. :)

Edit: Nevermind, there is one change: Game update 3.2 is no longer mentioned by date, it is now called Spring. Looks like they are having trouble keeping the April deadline. Hopefully, this just means that it is a large patch and we won't get as many bugs as SoR had during release. We definitely need a big content update now. :)

Edited by Jerba

Unless they come right out and say they're going to focus on all the bugs, I could care less what they do. 2014 was not a productive year for them, as they did not listen to the needs of the customers. You want to impress me? Fix the bugs.

I would assume with the 2 Expansions/DLC's that there will be a PVP update there somewhere, again BW, poor communication regarding PVP

I don't know why you're assuming that - I find it depressingly possible that we'll go all of 2015 without a single new PVP update beyond class balancing and a few more Seasons of Ranked running.

I do hope they release a new Warzone this year, but I'm not banking on it.

Edited by DarthDymond

100% pathetic

and this is just what you want to do, let alone what will actually happen with the inevitable mistakes and hapless bumbling we've seen consistently since release

you release less than 10-15 hours of story content in 3 years and then all of a sudden remember thats what you were talking up as this mmo's selling point prior to release. That ship has sailed.

This is, by far and away, the most unprofessional and inconsistent handling of an online game (including other mmos) i have ever encountered. There is no plan, there is no big picture - there is random ideas and a naive belief that incorporating subpar minigames (GSF and SH, etc) will attract new players.

Do you honestly think players who would be excited about a year of story content are even still here in large numbers? 1-50 content and the legacy system will only engage story minded "i wish this was kotor 3" players for so long, and since release the only major story content you've released has been makeb and now rishi. I finished makeb and rishi in less than 10 hours in the one person i bothered to do them on. 10 hours, in 3 years, and now it's a focus again? Ok.

Well, with the endless excitement of SWTOR's random and slapdash updates (will this be a pve game, a pvp game, a flight simulator, or a feng shui simulator this year!?) would it be too much to ask for something pvp focused other than simply flipping a switch to reset the buggy leaderboards on this website? I mean, as exciting as that is if that's even being included on this list as something exciting in the pipeline it's beyond sad. It's just unacceptable in every regard.

How in the hell could the mass effect trilogy and DAI have come out of this company? Are you like a different branch or something?

Edited by DrewFromPhilly

I don't know why you're assuming that - I find it depressingly possible that we'll go all of 2015 without a single new PVP update beyond class balancing and a few more Seasons of Ranked running.

I do hope they release a new Warzone this year, but I'm not banking on it.

pretty much this a failure on BW part most likly no new warzone and only a gear update in there and nothing else. So BW lack of pvp content as always GG Devs. I case you have not notice Tait the player base is turning against BW might want to pass that along to Bruce Maclean Senior Producer. It is all over OPS bugs lack of balance and pvp not story go figure.

Edited by Neoforcer

This is by far the worst roadmap released to date, extremely vague, nothing we didn't already know from cantina events and no mention of addressing serious issues in the game atm, like ops bugs and massive PVP balance issues, *cough* hatred sins *cough*. How hard can that be to fix?

Properly disappointed for the first time in awhile :mad:

I've been around since beta subbed since day one and a guildmaster since march 2012, come-on now bioware please sort this out and pull your finger out.

Also with shadow realms being cancelled and primary focus being on SWTOR for the whole dev studio (which is a shame about that game btw), there isn't an excuse for the slower 12 week development cycle now as extra man power should equal faster content but also better content. I will be keeping a keen eye on future developments

:rak_07: