Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's up my fellow BHs?

valwynxx
12.13.2011 , 03:10 PM | #1
Thought I'd come in here and say hey to all my fellow bounty hunters! I've got a few more days probably before I get EGA, so for now I'm just browsing the forums. I can't wait to get in and start tearing stuff apart; this class looks amazing.

I hope I catch you all in-game, and good luck on getting your marks

AzraelCales
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #2
I played to lvl 11 in beta and must say the class is very awesome. Browsing the forums is getting old and making me want to play even more lol. Welcome to The Great Hunt my friend.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

andrewtwofivetwo
12.13.2011 , 05:52 PM | #3
i played to lvl 14 and i feel in love with the class,im gonna enjoy my time in this game
http://dragcave.net/image/1C4RM.gif

click it so i may teach it to love

ventvisor
12.13.2011 , 05:59 PM | #4
I played beta BH up to 16...LOVED it!!! BH will be my first to cap...but depending on fleeties, may not be my first roll. Goin to level a group of friends up to 10 to get our dark side guild up and running. So...yeah...Death from above baby!!!

Morhbo
12.13.2011 , 06:05 PM | #5
So cool to see so many enjoy the BH... I'm really looking forward to trying mine... Wasn't part of beta, but they sure look like a lot of fun...

Especially looking forward to PvPing as one..... Hope that's fun as well!!

christianty
12.13.2011 , 06:10 PM | #6
Played my BH up to 22 on the beta and fell in love with the story hope you all enjoy it as much as i plan to
<And so it begins>

Jude_Tavira
12.13.2011 , 06:39 PM | #7
i got up to around lvl 20-22 with my BH during Beta before I forced myself to try other classes out.
Needless to say, my #1 toon will be a BH. Although my fem-BH looked like a real tough, mean bi***, with helpful little Mako following closely offering support, and tech expertise (yeah, i played the powerhouse BH since Mako's got the tech skills. lol). I had a tonne of fun playing solo for the most part. The chat system was just really bad during beta (hope they've improved it, or will soon), made it kind of hard to find people to game with.
Besides that, it was the best experience I've had so far with SW:TOR. I'm sure the BH has some of the BEST mission conversations of any class. lol
Bounty Hunter, baby. I'm only here for fortune, and fame.. in that order.