1v1 and 2v2 arenas.

Lopenasi

Hello! I don't know if there was a thread like that before but i want to start one. 1v1 and 2v2 arenas would be so much more competitive than the current one because it would actually show your skill, not whose team has more buffed classes. Pops would be faster for every role, it would be more intense and your wins would actually mean more than in 4v4 as somebody carries you through the game.

I would really want Bioware to release something like this. What do you think?

1v1 and 2v2 arenas would be so much more competitive than the current one because it would actually show your skill, not whose team has more buffed classes.

It's kinda funny because it's actually the exact opposite. 1v1 will ALWAYS be the most imbalanced "format." Additionally, 2v2 would be pretty lol with guard in this game.

Guard doesn't make you invincible though. And maybe i'm wrong about 1v1, but still it's better than when you have full team of mercs and the other team has like 4 hatred sins or something of that kind.

Sorry but no, it wouldn't be.

The only class to win 1v1s would be assassins. You might think: "But what if there's no assassin on either side!?"

Well, that won't happen. If 1v1 arenas exist only assassins will play.