Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End Game Crafting

FMLDestroyer
12.24.2011 , 11:16 AM | #1
Ruined.. so far.. 400 arms 400 scav 400 investigation level 50 here. There are 12+ dailys each rewarding 1 daily mark. For 7 marks you can get any epic mod you want barrel armor anything np.. there goes the need for crafted mods.. I have made 5 level 50 epics (MASTERCRAFTED Augment slot) Pistol, Vibrosword, cannon, Techblade ,and Sniper rifle. All of which fail to a simple mod gear with just 1 daily mod on it. They gave all these epics presence and defense as there bonus stats why? <~~

DarthDegwerks
12.24.2011 , 11:35 AM | #2
Are the epics u are referring to RE items or the lvl. 48 orange weapons? You can get a critical success on crafting those giving an augment slot. Those should sell for lots of credits. Or are those items bop? Anyway. I don't know why they are allowing players to bypass crafters with the vendors. I can't sell my purple barrels now at arms 350.

Acupunk
12.24.2011 , 11:43 AM | #3
What? I do not understand your post. In addition, please learn to use the comma ",".

Thank you.

FMLDestroyer
12.24.2011 , 11:50 AM | #4
Yup I have in my bags a level 50 epic proced augment mastercrafted pistol. Fails to a modded pistol with level 48 mods and a daily barrel in it.

KetMalice
12.24.2011 , 11:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FMLDestroyer View Post
Yup I have in my bags a level 50 epic proced augment mastercrafted pistol. Fails to a modded pistol with level 48 mods and a daily barrel in it.
Yep pretty much. Granted with Dungeon and Raid schematics we may be able to craft better stuff. But right now it is completely pointless.

lykor
12.24.2011 , 01:34 PM | #6
What about Synthweaving? Same thing?

Hajizan
12.24.2011 , 01:38 PM | #7
What? ......

Foofer
12.24.2011 , 02:41 PM | #8
Is this true? I went Artiface, was that a stupid idea? Should I switch to Biochem for those reusable chems?

ZenBones
12.24.2011 , 03:30 PM | #9
I kinda get the impression that things like Armormech, Weaponstech, and Artifice are really only useful for customizing yourself. If you want to make money, you need to do Slicing, or make consumables with Bio. But even then, Bio is more useful to make the reusable items for yourself.

At least that's what I'm hearing in these threads.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

cstebbin
12.24.2011 , 04:01 PM | #10
Your lucky you get 12 dailies on Ilum, Im a bugged BH so I get 2.