Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ship upgrades

liadoa
12.24.2011 , 10:52 AM | #1
how do i get new things for my ship.. i know you get some by doing space missions(donno if its quest that gives them or not but got 2 after doing 5 space mission) but was wondering if you also can get things for the ship other then doing spacemissions.

and were can i turn in my space combat commendations(or whatever they are called)

sorry for my englisch

weapon_x
12.24.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2
Outside the hangars on Balmorra is a woman behind a desk that sells components. I believe the parts can also be made by other players so check the GTN.
Veteran Bria player

RSCNyx
12.24.2011 , 10:54 AM | #3
I don't know about the commendations, but you can buy new ship parts by going to a ship vendor right in front of the hangers in Coruscant.

Yeah, trust me, I was wondering the same thing. Nice of the game to not point you in the right direction.

Turelus
12.24.2011 , 10:57 AM | #4
- Outside the hangers on most plants (if not all) are vendors for basic items.
- The Republic/Imperial Fleet has a normal ship mod vendor and one for the fleet commendations.
- GA sells mods made by players.
- I have had two rewards from missions but so has everyone else I have spoken to, so I would guess they are just standard rewards and not random drops.
The Progenitor - EU - RP
The Turelus Legacy: Tonantus, Trepkos, Taja & Turelus

liadoa
12.24.2011 , 11:01 AM | #5
oke thanks for quick reply guys

may the force be with you:P

Darth_XveriunUln
12.27.2011 , 05:51 PM | #6
Can any of you tell me where to get The Tier 2 ship upgrade. I checked the 2 fleet vendors. And the Galactic Market. I see that some of the Tier 2 ship upgrades are crafted. Noone in my guild seems to know anything about makeing ship upgrades. I am wondering which Crafting Class makes them. Please Reply.......

Washmeimdirty
12.28.2011 , 11:29 AM | #7
Cybercraft /cybertech makes ship upgrades if you find or buy the schematics.