Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NiM Raptus healing challenge

-Gorlock-
01.25.2015 , 09:17 PM | #1
Tried NiM Raptus since the brontes and Raptus patches that fixed them. Brontes is fixed but Raptus' healing challenge is still impossible. I am not sure if they even fixed it.
Shadow CouncilPax Republica
~Løbøt
~Løbøts'Waifu
10/10 HM Rav/Tos

justinplainview
01.25.2015 , 09:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by -Gorlock- View Post
Tried NiM Raptus since the brontes and Raptus patches that fixed them. Brontes is fixed but Raptus' healing challenge is still impossible. I am not sure if they even fixed it.
Not impossible, we did a Dread Master sale run tonight. It is absolutely incorrectly tuned, so the devs need to fix it, but you can pass the healing challenges.

-Gorlock-
01.25.2015 , 10:49 PM | #3
Any tips on how you managed to beat the challenge? We took like 4 healers but two were in dps gear.
~Løbøt
~Løbøts'Waifu
10/10 HM Rav/Tos

foxnuvi
01.26.2015 , 12:43 AM | #4
we've done it last night after a few failed tries, I switched from dps spec to healer spec (as a commando) and also we had 2 more dps inside healing challenge to help out. so 2 healers, 2 dps and me heal specced in dps gear(still managed to pull most heals on the npc). the 4th dps just took crystal to be chased by boss during challenges. healer challenge got passed on both times, I was trying to do ~some~ dps how I could. boss enraged at 12%, but it was not hard at all with 3 ppl healing.

but anyway, can't see how the dev's actually expect ppl to do this the "proper" way of using 2 healers so the dps can focus passing the dps challenge. I mean, with a combined effort of 4 ppl doing 15k ehps didn't do the trick. having 5ppl doing more than 18k did.

Torvai
01.26.2015 , 01:20 AM | #5
Pretty sure it's 16m values in 8man, or in other words, bugged

-Gorlock-
01.26.2015 , 08:21 AM | #6
That is what I felt, going to have to try an something new because I do feel it is set to 16m values.
~Løbøt
~Løbøts'Waifu
10/10 HM Rav/Tos

Torvai
01.26.2015 , 04:33 PM | #7
Alright, maybe in 8m it's 16m values, but guildmates told me that they tried 16m last weekend and they didn't do it there with 5 heals either, so....

Captain_Pase
01.27.2015 , 03:46 AM | #8
Is there a bigger penalty for failing the heal-challange twice in Nim? Or is it still beatable? Unfortunatly our raiding team hasn't dps that could respecc for healer for that fight.

Memo-
01.27.2015 , 06:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Pase View Post
Is there a bigger penalty for failing the heal-challange twice in Nim? Or is it still beatable? Unfortunatly our raiding team hasn't dps that could respecc for healer for that fight.
Unbeatable if you fail 2 healing challenges. Somewhat doable if you fail 1 dps and 1 heal.
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Jauhé | Banthan
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Delaráh | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

Faardor
01.27.2015 , 07:02 AM | #10
this problem isnt just isolated to NIM either, Story ticks for 10%-20% (used to be over 20%) every time and HM as well. Think the problem is that its thinking its 16 man on 8 man.