Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon/Esseles, the only to good Flashpoints?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Black Talon/Esseles, the only to good Flashpoints?

Zerixkun
12.24.2011 , 11:23 AM | #11
Yes, I know, the level of story in the "just-play" flashpoints is not comparable to the awesome plots of Esseles and Black Talon, but that doesn't mean it is non-existent. Have you played Boarding Party or Taral V yet? Those are the other story flashpoints.

Bionixx
12.24.2011 , 11:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
No they do not! At least in my opinion.
It sure is just an opinion and one that I do not share. Especially with Athiss, there is a ton of story.

Hell, with Athiss, you weren't even told to report back, you were simply told to just leave and everything was done.
And that's just wrong. There is a debriefing with Satele after this where you can voice your opinion on the matter.
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

PulseXXX
12.24.2011 , 11:53 AM | #13
Well yeah, they are fun to do, but they aren't like how they hyped them to be.
So what, did Bioware promise you an 'old fashioned' while you do your FP? Come on...

ricofico
12.24.2011 , 11:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sookster View Post
Anyone else realize how so similar Black Talon is to SWG's Imperial Star Destroyer instance? I was on familiar grounds when going through BT, and I did it solo. lol
You took my joke!!!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

magnuskn
12.24.2011 , 04:52 PM | #15
The main problem is that so far the majority of flashpoints are of the story-less variety. As they were hyped as this big story experience, this creates some dissonance.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Chokohbo
12.28.2011 , 11:39 PM | #16
Use your anger and hatred. Let it make you strong.

Lord_Itharius
12.29.2011 , 12:01 AM | #17
Yeah, Black Talon actually feels like a quest, not a dungeon, even on hard mode. The rest of the flashpoints feel like vanilla WoW instances with the occasional dialogue.
"can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out." - battlebug