The Ebon Hawk Guild U.N.

KaelysDragon

Hello fellow residents of Ebon Hawk!

I don't know if this has been done before but if it hasn't it is high time that it did. A forum has been set up on enjin specifically for the guild leads of our server to use to keep in touch and have open channels of communication.

We play this game for many reasons, and being able to communicate about what is important for you and your guild to others in a similar position can be invaluable. So, please come to The Ebon Hawk Guild U.N. and check it out.

This project is just starting so everyone that participates brings us that much closer to success and making our server community one of the best communities out there.

Raven

As RGMetal mentioned, the Community Summit takes place monthly, and has led to the creation of the Guild Contact List, Server Directory, and a number of events, such as Open-World PvP and RP. As useful as these things might be, their success and reliability depend upon people taking the initiative to acknowledge and contribute; which is a challenge in of itself.

I encourage you to get involved, spread the word, or even propose some awesome idea/initiative at the next Summit or thread.

Eh, I would, but, enjin.

Guys, enjin is very, very hard to use.

And I challenge you, good sir! I'm all about organization. Unless, of course, your issues with Enjin are something outside an individual website's control.

• 1 month later...

I'd be more than happy to promote this to the GM's of the server at the meeting tonight.

Also, if you want to participate, come join us at 7pm server tonight (Sunday, March 8th)!

TS: luddott.teamspeak3.com Channel: Battle of Oricon