Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Raiders Question

ChyRose
12.24.2011 , 10:01 AM | #1
I was in a group that tried to run this for the first time last night and after we defeated the first boss w/the two hound adds, no loot dropped but we noticed a locked chest behind him with a red circle on it. Is this something that should unlock after he's defeated? Is it currently bugged or is there another reason that it wouldn't open? Or were we just noobs and did something wrong?
╘╪══╕╒══╪╛
V E N G E A N C E
Empire

Pubsam
12.24.2011 , 10:19 AM | #2
Bugged I believe. Ran it the other day and while the chest you mentioned worked for us, the chest after the Republic fight did not.

Pretty sad considering how tough that fight was (though I'm pretty sure we did it wrong!)

casshern
12.24.2011 , 12:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pubsam View Post
Bugged I believe. Ran it the other day and while the chest you mentioned worked for us, the chest after the Republic fight did not.

Pretty sad considering how tough that fight was (though I'm pretty sure we did it wrong!)
are you talking about the 4 guys, if so that chest bugged for us aswell.
Death smiles at us all and all a man can do is smile back
Casshern/tetsuya swg-infinity CE owner

droopaloop
12.24.2011 , 02:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pubsam View Post

Same exact thing for me (including the fact that we likely did the fight wrong)...maybe it was the same group (not likely but who knows)

Ghobe
12.24.2011 , 03:52 PM | #5
As far as I can tell, it would appear nearly every chest in every flashpoint is bugged and you may or may not get loot depending on if the game likes you.
Highest Parses: 2304 DPS 2439 DPS 2553 DPS
Ranked: #12 Zorn & Toth Nightmare #21 Writhing Horror Hard
Records updated last: 12/18/12.