Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you guys fixing nightmare mode Scum and villainy - Olok?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Are you guys fixing nightmare mode Scum and villainy - Olok?

Alucardess
03.09.2015 , 12:18 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by FerkWork View Post
Dang WTT my server pugs for yours. I think most the pugs on JC forgot to stack common sense in their build. I'm looking at you healers who think standing next to a tank is a good idea on Bulo. Never again.
Side note: I would love to run these someday as I wasn't around for them. For these old NiM would pure mitigation or Milas hybrid model work better? Sorry if its a stupid question but I've was wondering how these fights compare in the type of damage to other fights.
At a certain point for old content, you can quite literally outgear it just in com gear (I tanked a bunch of old NiM stuff in level 60 186 gear). It's not optimal, since the damage ratios for those fights are different compared to the fights now. TBH, for old NiM content you can go either way and be fine. You're more likely to die to mechanics than DtPS or spikes (assuming competent healers).
Aethil the Retired Eternal Warrior
Wuqi, Gatecrashing Sage
Aisthesis

Pirate_Scuba
03.09.2015 , 05:22 PM | #32
There is an issue with the damage the Artillery droids are putting out on their ranged (basic attack). On a shadow I was taking ~18K unmitigated hits (not at home so can't post log), so a string of bad RNG on defensive rolls will hurt. Having said that it is doable and we did get through.

and also FYI don't burn the Buyer too hard first round or bad things happen

Ichikai
03.09.2015 , 07:09 PM | #33
We did it a few weeks back, got the boss down after a few wipes, assuming we'd faceroll it (rude awakening), but the damage from the droids is indeed way too high, higher than it used to be (we cleared it pre-3.0) for sure. We were 8 manning it, so assumed the droids were doing the damage of 16 man. Was harder than some of the new HM bosses lol.
Piggy's armor debuff at cartel warlords needing cleansed every 5s is also a challenge, considering the cd increase on cleanse.

sir_bert
03.10.2015 , 07:34 AM | #34
Torvai thanks for the info.

With it we where able to go to the 4the row last night .
We where totally wrong on our droid selecting before...

We are going to clear this one of the days.

thanks

Torvai
03.10.2015 , 08:05 AM | #35
Nevermind
If you look at the guide from dulfy at this time, see how hard thiol and anakyn drop when tanking the droids. It's nothing new that they hit like this

Memo-
03.10.2015 , 10:14 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Ichikai View Post
We did it a few weeks back, got the boss down after a few wipes, assuming we'd faceroll it (rude awakening), but the damage from the droids is indeed way too high, higher than it used to be (we cleared it pre-3.0) for sure. We were 8 manning it, so assumed the droids were doing the damage of 16 man. Was harder than some of the new HM bosses lol.
Piggy's armor debuff at cartel warlords needing cleansed every 5s is also a challenge, considering the cd increase on cleanse.
You don't get the Classic Operations buff for that fight?
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Jauhé | Banthan
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Delaráh | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

AshlaBoga
03.10.2015 , 10:30 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
You don't get the Classic Operations buff for that fight?
You do actually. Just asked a guildy who did a Dragonslayer run last week and he said they one-shotted the fight. Sounds entirely like an RNG thing to me (NiM Brontes used to have some bad RNG too).
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!