Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.17.2015 , 01:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Would it be wrong if I answered that question with 'no one sane'?

But, yeah, let's see what people have to say. I honestly feel they should have been placed at the top straight away. But we'll see what is said.
Most certainly would not be wrong Especially given:

Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known.

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.


Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting.


When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Instead, Yoda faces the dark side's fury, channeled by the most powerful Sith Lord in history. "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before."

.... Yeh.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.17.2015 , 01:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well I introduced this in anticipation:

NOTE: If it is obvious that only one candidate should be considered, we can jump straight to the verdict.

So if the council is in agreement on Luke (and Sidious) all we need is endorsement from two others. I'm sure everyone will agree on Luke, but I expect some contention concerning Sidious, not that the arguments will be realistic.
I was actually thinking of suggesting that. Can't remember if I did or not, but at least it's out there.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.17.2015 , 01:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Most certainly would not be wrong Especially given:

Vader imagined the power that could be his if he crushed Palpatine and established his own rule over the Empire. But first, he would need his own apprentice. By himself, he could not hope to defeat the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy had ever known.

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.


Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting.


When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Instead, Yoda faces the dark side's fury, channeled by the most powerful Sith Lord in history. "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before."

.... Yeh.
*Insert Vitiate hype in encyclopedic medium here*

*Insert Vitiate hype in SWTOR(game) here*

*Insert release date argument here*

Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
01.17.2015 , 02:09 PM | #14
inb4 Vitiate > Sidious


Anyway yeah Luke and Sidi at top.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
01.17.2015 , 02:11 PM | #15
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
KÚja, Kejann, Aemis, KyrÝ, Kyra'h, KÚssa, Frńngit, Lamţa, Kalk´Maelin, Morwy

MarcheseAMM's Avatar


MarcheseAMM
01.17.2015 , 02:13 PM | #16
Obviously you guys ignorance won't be broken, though I demand Vitiate to be ranked as the second most powerful Sith, and fourth in total I guess after Luke, Sidious, and Yoda. Following Vitiate should be Revan, then Jacen.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.17.2015 , 02:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcheseAMM View Post
Obviously you guys ignorance won't be broken, though I demand Vitiate to be ranked as the second most powerful Sith, and fourth in total I guess after Luke, Sidious, and Yoda. Following Vitiate should be Revan, then Jacen.
Please read the OP for rules.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
01.17.2015 , 02:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
inb4 Vitiate > Sidious


Anyway yeah Luke and Sidi at top.
OK, there's one.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MarcheseAMM's Avatar


MarcheseAMM
01.17.2015 , 02:17 PM | #19
I did, and obviously I transcend rules. I was merely giving you a list now just to let you guys know how you will go along with making the list, since you have clearly shown you can't do it alone *motions to the last list which was awful.*

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.17.2015 , 02:20 PM | #20
Also what do you guys think about the TCW Quote saying Anakin is stronger than any known Jedi?

Does that make him superior to Yoda?
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage