Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Contraband Slot Machine

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthDymond
06.14.2017 , 07:11 AM | #2791
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandrahyl View Post
Thx! But where do i get those cubes? they dont seem to be in the cartel-market...
You get one Grand Chance Cube in every Steadfast Champion Pack and have a chance to get them from all other Command Packs currently available on the Cartel Market (they were introduced back with the Anarchist Alliance Packs in February of last year and have been a possible drop in all Packs since then). There are usually plenty of Grand Chance Cubes on the GTN because of how often they drop from the Packs.

Presumably you will always get one in every Dread Warlord Pack when those release in a couple weeks, as well, since they haven't said anything about changing that new setup that started with the Steadfast Champion Packs.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

WARCHILDvolk
08.04.2017 , 01:57 PM | #2792
ALL THIS JIBBER JABBER AND NO ONE IS ANSWERNG THE QUESTION...WHERE IN THE HUTT ARE THE CONTRABAND CERTIFICATES !!! I have spent hours hammering that slot machine in my strong hold and ever Sence 4.0 Shadow of Moron came out i have not seen not one Certificate drop i almost had enough for my Revan mask and now nothing I have thrown millions in that machine and spent hours and i was getting them one min then not the next. the big BIG BIG question is DID EA REMOVE THEM ??? if they did there 2 faced, back stabbing Scammers there self.

Chelz
08.04.2017 , 02:23 PM | #2793
Quote: Originally Posted by WARCHILDvolk View Post
ALL THIS JIBBER JABBER AND NO ONE IS ANSWERNG THE QUESTION...WHERE IN THE HUTT ARE THE CONTRABAND CERTIFICATES !!! I have spent hours hammering that slot machine in my strong hold and ever Sence 4.0 Shadow of Moron came out i have not seen not one Certificate drop i almost had enough for my Revan mask and now nothing I have thrown millions in that machine and spent hours and i was getting them one min then not the next. the big BIG BIG question is DID EA REMOVE THEM ??? if they did there 2 faced, back stabbing Scammers there self.
"Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you lose." ―Qui-Gon Jinn

It is a slot machine. They are designed so you'll lose. Your argument that because you spent millions of credits and hours at this machine, therefore you should just get the rewards you seek is ludicrous at best. IT'S A SLOT MACHINE! You will always lose. How many times do you need to bang your head against the wall before you realize that it hurts?

To quote a friend, "IQ, meet Dishrag."

Andryah
08.04.2017 , 04:02 PM | #2794
Quote: Originally Posted by WARCHILDvolk View Post
Shadow of Revan was 3.0, NOT 4.0.

NO.. they did not remove them from the slot loot table, they just made them a very low chance to drop when they swung the nerf bat. Which brings us to the nature of slot machines, both in real life and in game...... random chance = random chance.

This has all been explained, outlined, and documented in this thread... so maybe next time.. read the thread and stop the hyperbole.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

AshenK
08.04.2017 , 04:23 PM | #2795
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post

NO.. they did not remove them from the slot loot table, they just made them a very low chance to drop when they swung the nerf bat. Which brings us to the nature of slot machines, both in real life and in game...... random chance = random chance.

This has all been explained, outlined, and documented in this thread... so maybe next time.. read the thread and stop the hyperbole.
Maybe next time people should think before screaming to have something nerfed. It's why we can't have nice things in an MMO sometimes.

Talon_strikes
11.26.2017 , 10:56 PM | #2796
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post

Lol didn't you rage quit over this nerf?
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

WaveRun
11.26.2017 , 10:59 PM | #2797
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
Ugh not this thread again!

But anyways, I dont think they will ever add back contraband slots. It was too problematic.

Subscriber Since Day 1
Coming Back? Already Returned? Use my R-A-F Link For BONUS!!! Items
Actively opposed to BioWares continuing endorsement of Gift EXPLOIT

LordArtemis
11.27.2017 , 01:00 AM | #2798
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
Quite a few folks did. I walked away for a while as well.

It was not the nerf that was the problem. it was how the entire thing was handled, from initial design all the way to the nerf bat. It was a pure debacle.

yaxmutal
11.27.2017 , 03:44 AM | #2799
Holy necro, Batman!

Draqsko
11.27.2017 , 05:56 AM | #2800
Quote: Originally Posted by yaxmutal View Post
Holy necro, Batman!
It's the thread that will never die, I think it's been necro'd at least a couple dozen times now.