Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Contraband Slot Machine

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

captpickles
01.16.2015 , 09:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post
Its amazing that cartel market items get such a fast response when concerns are raised and yet there are pages of threads in the operations forum and many bugs issues being reported at it just gets outright ignored.
You will feel better if you Buy a slot machine and 6000 tokens I promise ...

DarthTHC
01.16.2015 , 09:50 AM | #12
Anyone willing to take a quick peek at the current prices of artifact grade 11 crafting mats on your GTN's right now?

I'm guessing they're approaching the 3-5k per unit price point, unless maybe someone has gone in and grabbed them all to hoard because prices are going back up...

tdmaha
01.16.2015 , 09:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post
Its amazing that cartel market items get such a fast response when concerns are raised and yet there are pages of threads in the operations forum and many bugs issues being reported at it just gets outright ignored.
Maybe you need to comprehend the differences. This was not a bug so therefore it's easy to address. A bug on the other hand is not as easy to address and fix. But hey you are just looking for something to cry about so I'm sure you aren't interested in facts just tears.

ninjonxb
01.16.2015 , 09:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Anyone willing to take a quick peek at the current prices of artifact grade 11 crafting mats on your GTN's right now?

I'm guessing they're approaching the 3-5k per unit price point, unless maybe someone has gone in and grabbed them all to hoard because prices are going back up...
On my server I have noticed grade 11 mats hovering (except for one, can't remember name) around 10-20k a piece.

captpickles
01.16.2015 , 09:58 AM | #15

I know I have my 5643 crystals, 693 dancers, 5742 Dooniums (and counting)

OddballEasyEight
01.16.2015 , 10:01 AM | #16
Time to hit the slots

That nerf is incoming!
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Saregon
01.16.2015 , 10:01 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
LOL Scamming is not against TOS, stop lying. You won't take any action against scammers. I had my guildship stolen and it ended with cs threatening to ban my account if i will keep asking for help in the matter.
Well, your fault for leaving the keys in it.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

DarthTHC
01.16.2015 , 10:03 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by captpickles View Post
I know I have my 5643 crystals, 693 dancers, 5742 Dooniums (and counting)
As a Hutt, shouldn't you have more dancers?

captpickles
01.16.2015 , 10:06 AM | #19
As a Hutt, shouldn't you have more dancers?
LOL ... well to he honest I have *NO* idea what to do with 121 CB certificates. ... I did think it was time to literally fill every empty space I have left in my favorite stronghold with dancers.... but I was a 'fraid the frame rate would be like a operation (ba-dum-bum!)

Alec_Fortescue
01.16.2015 , 10:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Well, your fault for leaving the keys in it.
Shouldn't our goal be to live in a society where we CAN leave the keys in without worrying that it will be stolen?