Requesting the Yakety Sax as a soundtrack for the Bulo HM fight

Hey Bioware!

After the endless bug torrent that we get after patch after patch we try to find the fun side of it. Watching the Loadlifters chase each other, chase the pirates, chase the exonium carts, or just plainly stare at the boss while sitting next to him like a puppy, really made us laugh out loud many times today. Sometimes, they even targeted themselves, which almost caused a divided by zero blackhole. Frankly, this must be the funniest bug i ever saw. So what im asking that you join in the fun, and just insert the Yakety Sax as a soundtrack for the encounter, because that would probably made it even more funnier. Im not asking to fix the bug, because clearly, you cannot fix a bug without creating new ones, so please... just leave it alone for everybodies sake!

Well, i still got combo'd once today, so watch out. :D After the pirates died, two loadlifters followed me, and ofcourse... got the barrel toss as soon as the lifters exploded. Biowares fascination with RNG is still there :D

But i hope that you are not a sensitive, emotional type. Watching a loadlifter standing silently, frozen in despair next to a freshly exploded loadlifter is a tear jerking experience. We could felt his pain. What am i suppose to do now? My good friend, the one who i always followed is gone. What now? What can i do?

Its deep, sooo emotional.

But i hope that you are not a sensitive, emotional type. Watching a loadlifter standing silently, frozen in despair next to a freshly exploded loadlifter is a tear jerking experience. We could felt his pain. What am i suppose to do now? My good friend, the one who i always followed is gone. What now? What can i do?

Its deep, sooo emotional.

You Sir, just made my day and deserve a medal :D