Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

Drakkolich
01.14.2015 , 03:50 AM | #21
I know you guys were waiting for me to put all of mine up :P

Overall

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 96.54 Win% (1420 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 8.46 KDR (1420 games)

Drakolichsoloq (Drakolich) - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 13.04 Average Kills per Battle (218 games)

Drakolichsoloq (Drakolich) - Respected and Despised - The Bastion -
49414.96 Average Damage per Battle (218 games)

Blackbolt

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 91.75 Win% (182 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 4.91 KDR (182 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 7.93 Average Kills per Battle (182 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 31170.88 Average Damage per Battle (182 games)

Sting

Drakolich - VOIP Bomber Premade - The Ebon Hawk - 94.69 Win% (113 games)

Drakolich - VOIP Bomber Premade - The Ebon Hawk - 8.64 KDR (113 games)

Drakolich - VOIP Bomber Premade - The Ebon Hawk - 10.09 Average Kills per Battle (113 games)

Drakolich - VOIP Bomber Premade - The Ebon Hawk - 39863.96 Average Damage per Battle (113 games)

Bloodmark

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 98.63 Win% (147 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 7.41 KDR (147 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 6.75 Average Kills per Battle (147 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 32575.88 Average Damage per Battle (147 games)

Rycer

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 100.00 Win% (118 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 8.43 KDR (118 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 10.28 Average Kills per Battle (118 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 42547.61 Average Damage per Battle (118 games)

Quell

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 95.83 Win% (120 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 7.4 KDR (120 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 8.1 Average Kills per Battle (267 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 32427.91 Average Damage per Battle (120 games)

Imperium

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 98.41 Win% (252 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 14.3 KDR (294 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 8.53 Average Kills per Battle (252 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 33390.85 Average Damage per Battle (294 games)

Mangler

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 94.33 Win% (106 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion -
9.65 KDR (106 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 12.01 Average Kills per Battle (106 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 44290.26 Average Damage per Battle (106 games)

Dustmaker

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 98.47 Win% (131 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 7.99 KDR (131 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 12.32 Average Kills per Battle (131 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 42625.73 Average Damage per Battle (131 games)

Razorwire

Drakolich - VOIP Bomber Premade - The Ebon Hawk - 95.83 Win% (144 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 6.61 KDR (147 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 7.78 Average Kills per Battle (147 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 27820.50 Average Damage per Battle (147 games)

Legion

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 97.77 Win% (180 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 10.85 KDR (176 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 7.89 Average Kills per Battle (176 games)

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - 36827.39 Average Damage per Battle (176 games)
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Drakkolich
01.14.2015 , 05:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bolo_Yeung View Post
Sorry for throwing my 3 (bad) cents - but seriously, all 'records' threads are only a potential for 'team cooperation' in the end...
Interestingly enough for the Average kills per battle and average damage per battle, my solo Q only character absolutely destroys all my other characters. I think this is because in a premade everyone is doing good damage and there is only so much "enemy health" to go around.

My Win% is a tad lower but the difference is only about 10%.

As far as all "records" threads being dominated by premades that's just plain wrong in the other one. All of my records in the other thread were set while I was solo queue ing.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

Bolo_Yeung
01.14.2015 , 05:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
(...)As far as all "records" threads being dominated by premades that's just plain wrong in the other one. All of my records in the other thread were set while I was solo queue ing.
It is not about plain premades, it is about 3/7 man premades working for 4th/8th man to get the record. Maybe a bit harder with 100+battles requirement, but still doable

(and big respect fo those who submit not manipulated results )

SammyGStatus
01.14.2015 , 07:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Bolo_Yeung View Post
It is not about plain premades, it is about 3/7 man premades working for 4th/8th man to get the record. Maybe a bit harder with 100+battles requirement, but still doable

(and big respect fo those who submit not manipulated results )
Does that happen even? The aces know who each other are, and if some scrub randomly throws up data showing he got 169k damage in a Rycer (and no one admits that they are an ace under a pseudo-name) then I think it's also pretty evident that the stats are false.

No one is going to maniplate data for this - those that don't manipulate data are able to outperform others just by sheer performance and ability. Who lied to you in the past about video game records, especially when they call for the effort of manipulating screenshot that serve no purpose other than education.

Of course most of these stats will be inflated when you're in a group, but other stats fall (see Drak's comment about premade vs. Solo que). Solo queues should get a chance to see how much they're hurting their factions's performance, all for the individualist's approach. Then those people want to call for nerfs and complain about an uneven playing field despite it being open to all.

Threads like this provide something to shoot for after every other metric has been achieved (and again, this thread also serves a great purpose showing the self-gimp for some stats in percentages or overall numbers, but increases in others. Pro tip - wins go down in solo q).
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Bolo_Yeung
01.14.2015 , 08:47 AM | #25
No one? there are always people who will try to raise their self-esteem ... few will be enough to spoil the scores.

Also, there is other side of the coin - assume that someone from 'aces' will want to break the K/D record. He/she will play aggresively, without mercy on newbs (more kill/death ratio!), at the same time running away from sattelite (or not arttacking) because he may get destroyed... it won't be a teamplay, also it will discourage sewbies in GSF (and the GSF population isn't large already...)

Also, quitting seemingly lost TDM (or, for instance, getting 1 person from 4man premade as 'scout' - if the match looks easy, rest goes in, if not - they're just quitting que*)

Thats why I think that 'records' thread should not exist.

Of course this is only my opinion, and I understand that someone can have different...

*assuming that quitting the que won't result in automatic loss, like quitting a match - not sure about this

nyghtrunner
01.14.2015 , 09:18 AM | #26
That's totally unexpected...

Drak, Mierin's avg damage and avg kills in a Flashfire are I believe slightly higher than the one you linked to. My KDR isn't as good (I think just under half), but then, as most people who fly with me often enough know, I'm good for 1-2 self destructs/match either via a bad Retro, or looking too far ahead and not really seeing the edge of a sat or rock I'm about to fly into (I like to cut corners pretty close). Back at work, so can't actually post screens, but I may when I get home tonight. Still, I thought it was interesting that over a similar number of games (113 for you, and Mierin's just a hair over 100), those stats were in line at least with yours. I honestly wasn't expecting that.

And I do believe that the win% and possible KDR will be dominated by teams. But I think the avg kills and the avg damage might be more "solo queue" friendly, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing who ends up being on those lists, and how they look in comparison to the KDR and win % lists.

The more I think about this list, the more I like it as an actual gauge of how good someone is. As several people have noted over time, the single match records tend to be dominated by oddball matches where you're solo queueing, have a not so great team, and the opposing team is not that great. I know most of my personal best matches performance-wise were in matches where I absolutely HAD to carry our team against a team that largely couldn't touch me in order to get the win. I've had a few games where I was outmatched, or my team was as a whole, and I got in the 20 kills 10 assists range, but those aren't the matches I tend to push 180-200 DPS and 30 kills.
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Danalon
01.14.2015 , 09:54 AM | #27
Let's see how it works out and if manipulating scores becomes too much of an issue it's still possible to delete the list and cancel the project.

I suggest making it ten spots in the overall categories, depending on participation.

Nemarus
01.14.2015 , 10:17 AM | #28
For the new record categories (also Drakolich, I went back and edited my previous post here for the first batch of records, so that they look prettier in your list, if you choose to recopy them).

Average Damage per Battle

Blackbolt
Runet'ryn'trael - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 63558.95 damage (100 games)

Rycer
Runet'ryn'trael - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 39804.44 damage (100 games)

Quarrel
Nemarus - <The Vigil> - The Ebon Hawk - 36238.71 damage (107 games)

Quell
Shayd - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 25561.43 damage (102 games)

Average Kills per Battle

Blackbolt
Runet'ryn'trael - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 16.01 kills per battle (100 games)

Rycer
Runet'ryn'trael - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 7.33 kills per battle (100 games)

Quarrel
Nemarus - <The Vigil> - The Ebon Hawk - 7.68 kills per battle (107 games)

Quell
Shayd - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 5.44 kills per battle (102 games)
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

nyghtrunner
01.14.2015 , 10:17 AM | #29
I say we deal with the possible cheating bridge when/if it shows up. Unless the person is good, there will most likely be visual cues/relics that they manipulated their scorecard, and while I know some people may do it anyway, I never felt it became a problem or anything with the single match records. I'm pretty sure most, if not all of those records in the single match thread are legit.

Edit - As in, I agree with Danalon
Master, I marked the best escape pod for your use. I of course, will go down with the ship.
Graendahl / Semírhage : Hawkë / Mierín

Fractalsponge
01.14.2015 , 02:03 PM | #30
Drak,

I keep a running plain-text tally and copy from there. I see you are already using quote liberally like I do, and [/quote] will start to end up in a lot of records by mistake

I also strongly suggest adding K+A or at least assists. I treat them basically the same

I fixed the links to overall records for me, and am adding the following missing ones:

Xi'ao - all ships - Domination - The Shadowlands - 11.01 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - all ships - Domination - The Shadowlands - 48635.95 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Bloodmark - Domination - The Shadowlands - 5.27 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Bloodmark - Domination - The Shadowlands - 23,375.63 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.80 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Blackbolt - Domination - The Shadowlands - 33,562.66 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Legion - Domination - The Shadowlands - 5.05 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Legion - Domination - The Shadowlands - 29,055.24 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Rycer - Domination - The Shadowlands - 8.07 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Rycer - Domination - The Shadowlands - 36,520.69 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Imperium - Domination - The Shadowlands - 6.06 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Imperium - Domination - The Shadowlands - 24,706.42 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Razorwire - Domination - The Shadowlands - 69.44% win (256 matches)
Xi'ao - Razorwire - Domination - The Shadowlands - 4.50 KDR
Xi'ao - Razorwire - Domination - The Shadowlands - 5.57 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Razorwire - Domination - The Shadowlands - 23,339.82 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 69.84% win (1416 matches)
Xi'ao - Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 7.04 KDR
Xi'ao - Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 11.43 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 52,106.64 average damage per battle

Xi'ao - Sting - Domination - The Shadowlands - 73.03% win (1120 matches)
Xi'ao - Sting - Domination - The Shadowlands - 4.51 KDR
Xi'ao - Sting - Domination - The Shadowlands - 9.27 average kills per battle
Xi'ao - Sting - Domination - The Shadowlands - 39,058.06 average damage per battle
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands