Old PvP Achievements

leonlotus

There are old PvP achievements, that are not viable anymore. Oricon have an achiev of killing 1.500 Players.

How can one still do it, when so many people walk blue flagged in there.

In parallel, Yavin4 have one to kill 100 Players. Thats an incredible fast achiev to do, and when its done, surely there are people who kind of loose the will to make tensions up there.

100! Thats nothing for our newest planet. Meant for PvP.

Edited by leonlotus

its not that theyre short its that theres no 1 terminal and the credits are not worth it

Maybe so. But.. whats the difference? kk

When we get a new planet,for max level guys, large and with inevitable encounters, we want more PvP achievements to motivate everybody.

Achieving the scare bear tittle has been one of the most fun things I have done in this game. I agree the number is huge and may not be viable on a PVE server, but there needs to be things that take time to complete. I think it will be a tough completion today as there will not be as many people on the planet post 3.0. Things to consider if you really want to complete this

• Form a group ( pvp is always more fun with friends)
  • Know the routes ( follow the dailies to find the kills)
  • Roll a stealth ( there are kill zones in each base where you will not aggro the NPC’s)
  • Play both a pub and imp toon ( the majority of my kills were on a pub toon since the imp population is so much larger)
  • Don’t be afraid to lone wolf it. Running solo helps you learn your class and play style fairly quickly, or causes you to quit!

**this is a legacy achievement so kills on any toon will count**

What made this achievement fun was that the tittle was worth getting( in my opinion). It would not be a proud achievement if the kill count was lowered. I would love to see a new achievement on Yavin of ~2,000 kills and a new tittle/reward of the same caliber as “Scare Bear”