Scored 7 times in Huttball

Saikochoro

So last night my team was completely dominating a Huttball match. We controlled mid and their goal line. Match ended pretty quick. This happens sometimes in Huttball. The interesting thing is we scored 7 times. The score showed 7 - 0. My whole team was like. "OMG we scored 7 times!!!" Anyone else ever seen this? Edited by Saikochoro

So last night my team was completely dominating a Huttball match. We controlled mid and their goal line. Match ended pretty quick. This happens sometimes in Huttball. The interesting thing is we scored 7 times. The score showed 7 - 0. My whole team was like. "OMG we scored 7 times!!!" Anyone else ever seen this?

Screen shot?

Yeah I do have one actually. I will have to figure out how to post it. Don't have my computer with me, so you'll have to wait for it. The match ended right after someone threw me the ball while I was in the end zone. 7 scores. Don't know how that happened.

Also had a Huttball match with my friend that showed us on the same team, but at the end my team was shown as the victors and his the losers. We were on the same team. I will have to post that screen shot too.

Yeah I've had the scoreboard show me on the other team even though my friend and I were on the same team... I could still vote for him... But he couldn't vote for me

Yeah I figured out the ui was wrong after I cheered that we scored the first time and my friend was like "W T F! Why are you cheering for the other team? We then had a small argument and realized my ui was screwed up haha. Edited by Saikochoro

I had a huttball a year ago that never ended. Score was 6-0 and the ball didn't respawn. We ended up deathmatching for another 10 or 20mins. People eventually got tried and exited the WZ. Edited by TezMoney