Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Force Light/Dark

Tepetkhet
12.24.2011 , 11:16 AM | #11
Also found there are certain lightsaber colour crystals that have requirements. For example, Requires Light Level 1 is on the blue crystals, I think, and Dark Level 1 for red crystals.
Can't recall exactly off the top of my head, but that is something to keep in mine.

-Tepetkhet, a Light Sith Twi'lek Inquisitor, and Revanite.

(Yeah, I ALWAYS choose quest options that give me light points. Khem Val is disgusted with this "little Sith".)

flamingbug
12.24.2011 , 12:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tepetkhet View Post
Also found there are certain lightsaber colour crystals that have requirements. For example, Requires Light Level 1 is on the blue crystals, I think, and Dark Level 1 for red crystals.
Can't recall exactly off the top of my head, but that is something to keep in mine.

-Tepetkhet, a Light Sith Twi'lek Inquisitor, and Revanite.

(Yeah, I ALWAYS choose quest options that give me light points. Khem Val is disgusted with this "little Sith".)
same here hehe, too bad I can't use the red saber tho, that color pwns

blckhawk
02.15.2013 , 11:49 PM | #13
I got this special lightsaber and it requires 1 light force but my light force is like over 500 points and it wont let me equip this weapon. What am I looking at and where am I suppose to look at? someone please help me?

Allegos
02.16.2013 , 12:00 AM | #14
You'll hit Light I at 1000 (and Dark I at -1000). You can see how far along your character is by mousing over the alignment gauge next to your character model in the Character Sheet (C) window.
"The Nerfbat is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those FOTMs who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is."