Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skill tree respec?

UniveralSoldier
12.24.2011 , 07:07 AM | #1
Hey guys. I've read some post saying that you can respec your skill tree... but none have said where or how. Can anyone tell me where I can respec my Jedi Guardian? Put some points in a spot that's worthless for a tank spec and need to fix it.

Thank you for your time.

Tenneth
12.24.2011 , 07:29 AM | #2
For future reference, you can respec on the republic/imperial fleet. In the combat training vendor area, you'll find a Skill Master who can reset your skill tree. The first skill tree reset costs you nothing, after that I believe it costs a certain amount of credits.

Mithros
12.24.2011 , 08:08 AM | #3
Actually, some did tell you how, or at least they tried to.

The pop-up tooltips tell you that you can respec skill points by talking to a skill mentor. If you turned them off or closed them before reading, well, there is only so much they can do.

As far as the where, if you are Republic there is one located int he Senate commercial district, behind a counter at the back of the GTN.

On Dromund Kaas, for Imperials, he is in the Market area. Out in the open and to the right if you are looking at the bank/GTN.
Mandatory referral link. Feel free to use it. It's free stuff.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.

Atenhara
01.28.2012 , 02:38 PM | #4
Finally found it on Republic Fleet. He doesn't show up on any search and you have to actually talk to all the vendors before you find him. The name is Leuro-Khian and hes located at -4759,-4516 in the very bottom left side of fleet.