advanced skills

Ikillyouu

I'm at 15 with Smugler... same thoughts here. IMHO this is something that should be better explained in game ( one way or another ). I've seen a LOT of in game chat over the same question.

Over all the game is great .. just a few issues that could be better explained or presented.

Your level doesn't matter.

Yes it does.

You have to be level 10+.

As far as where to find the AC trainers, though, there is the 'hard' way and the 'easy' way.

The hard way is to go to your faction capital and look around.

ACs are given out by missions, so basically, wander around and look for a mission giver.

On Dromund Kaas, for Imperials, this is easier.

The classes all have their little mission hubs in those towers, and that is where all of the AC trainers are, I think.

I know that the BH trainer is impossible to miss. Rally Master Kelborn is in the central room in the Mandalorian Enclave, just standing there offering a mission to anyone with the gumption to see what he has to offer them.

On Coruscant, they are spread around the Senate Plaza area, but the shape of the area makes them hard to miss.

For smugglers, they want to talk to Sammo who is hanging out in the taxi stand. Troopers? Talk to Captain Jeffries in the Senate building. The Jedi trainer is just on the spaceport side of the stairs leading to the commercial district.

Anyway, that is the 'hard' way.

It's a lot easier to go to the fleet and talk to the AC trainers that Bioware added to the area as soon as you get off of the elevator.

If you have not gotten your AC, it's because you walked right by the person that was trying to give it to you. You were so worried about getting this, that, or the other done that you didn't bother to see what mission those people wanted to give you.

Edited by Mithros

This is probably a good place to note that you train your Advanced skills with the same trainer for your basic class skill. There is a tab at the bottom of the trainer window that will say Trooper then Commando for instance in my case. I mention this because it took me two days and three levels to realize it. :eek: