Finding a group for operations

What is the quickest, most efficient way to group for ops? Whether it's a quick run of Karagga's Palace or one of the newer expansion installments, grouping is incredibly difficult. Sure, on the fleet there will be one or two looking for "one more healer, two more dps", etc, but by the time you get those half of your group has left! Group Finder is immensely helpful for replacing lost members partway through, but grouping to begin with? Not so much. So, the million-credit question is: What is the quickest and most efficient way to group for operations? Any suggestions would be appreciated :) Happy Life Day!!!

My guess would be to have at least half your tanks and heals to begin with. I know that means making a group before you find a group, but I would sooner join a group for the same op that had its tanks covered at least than the other one who needs more of everything. Tanks and healers seem to be hardest to find, so if you have that partly covered making the group seems to take less time.

I know this doesn't help anyone starting a group by themselves, unfortunately. :(

By far the easiest is to make a group yourself.

After that i would say to camp on fleet if you want to do operations. At least on TRE we are ****** the intention of groupfinder continiously. Most groups are being made on fleet and ONLY WHEN its full we hit the groupfinder queue, rendering the chances for people who are levelling / doing dailies on other planets to almost 0%.

Doing the classic operation weekly you might want to aks people for achievements since TfB/Scum/DF/DP HM is a REALLY big step up from what EV and KP were.