Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Collectors Edition security key doesn't work, and keeps producing a new number?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My Collectors Edition security key doesn't work, and keeps producing a new number?

JRMB
12.24.2011 , 05:53 AM | #1
Every time I click my security key button it is a different number, and none of them seem to work on the website for registering the security key. Am I doing something wrong?

Mabelode
12.24.2011 , 05:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JRMB View Post
Every time I click my security key button it is a different number, and none of them seem to work on the website for registering the security key. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you trying to put in the security key as your password?

You need to register the authenticator on your account before it will be "active"
BLACKADDER - COMMANDO - AFTERLIFE - TOMB OF FREEDON NADD
I HAVE A PLAN SO CUNNING YOU COULD PUT A TAIL ON IT AND CALL IT A FOX!

Nareese
12.24.2011 , 05:56 AM | #3
The number for registering the key is PRINTED on the BACK of the key. The number on the display is the code you will use to access your account AFTER you have registered it.

Mabelode
12.24.2011 , 05:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JRMB View Post
Oh and it's meant to be different each time. If it was the same... it would just be another password.
BLACKADDER - COMMANDO - AFTERLIFE - TOMB OF FREEDON NADD
I HAVE A PLAN SO CUNNING YOU COULD PUT A TAIL ON IT AND CALL IT A FOX!